TNxCapper
    TNxCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

My picks and reasons.. Bad?

Season about to be over I need helps on picking wins! This is what I think of today.

Bobcats +4 : Worst winning percentage in the league.. To stop a losing streak, I see them playing tough at home before the season ends.
    Houston +5: Miami lost to the Wizards, why not against the Houston. Miami star players are out...
    Spurs -15: They won by doublee digits before. Why not again? They need a win to keep Thunders in place?
    Denver -11: Dwight is out. Orlando are bad away . Line is a bit too high, but spread makers know what they are doing.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Bobcats: While that certainly is a factor as Bobcats' players have been quoted saying that they do not want to be known as the worst team in history (by winning %), that is only one factor and I think the oddsmakers have already accomodated for that with this line. Really what you are capping here is the Kings' effort tonight. IMO there are easier plays out there today than getting just 4 just points against anyone with the Bobcats.

Houston: Miami's supporting cast is poor and they struggle when players like Battier, Haslem, and Chalmers are forced to make plays rather than just catch and shoot. But I think the main factor here is motivation as the Rockets will be up for this game and the Heat don't have incentive to care as much at the Rockets do. Lebron has been trying to prove that he is the man in Miami as of late (and has been succcessful), but I don't think his increased assertion will lead to blowout, it will more likely be a close game down the stretch with Lebron taking over in late-game situations. I think the under is worth a look here too.

San Antonio: No real opinion on this one although I don't think the Spurs care too much about seeding. Cleveland is awful and decimated with injuries though so they have the potential to get blown out on any given night.

Denver: The Magic are coming off an OT loss and have been up and down sine losing Dwight. Without Dwight, they are much more of a fast-break and jump-shooting team. They will have tired legs due to increased minutes, the shortened season, and playing an OT game the night before which doesn't bode well for a team relying on 3 pointers. The Nuggets are quietly playing some solid ball, and are fighting for playoff seeding (they want the 6 so they don't play SA or OKC in 1st round). This line is hugely inflated but all factors are pointing in the Nuggets favor so I don't mind laying the 11 here.

Its tough to cap games this late in the season but the factors I think are most important are current form, rest, game-by-game motivation, and how key injuries will affect a particular team. To a lesser extent also line movement and lines thats don't initially make sense.

BOL tonight

TNxCapper
    TNxCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Celtics! Your opinions and information really was helpful!
    Saved me a bunch from Bobcats and I stayed away from Spurs as well. So hopefully Cleveland do something!
    BOL to you too. Many other games from now to play so, hopefully u can keep saving me