BiggestLoser
    Update your status
    BiggestLoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

wow, bad beat. Keep at it if that was really your win-% your on your way. One thing you have to learn is patience. ALL my bets are just about the same amounts. I have 3 diff sized bets all within 25% of a normal unit. Its almost dumb to even do that but I will push dogs in Baseball.
    Money Mngmnt. Ya gotta have it or this happens. Dont beat yourself up, the thinkin that made that money can do it again. Keep at it and learn this is a game that never ends. Its a disciplined way of life or a sure way to destroy yourself. GL

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestLoser View Post
    wow, bad beat. Keep at it if that was really your win-% your on your way. One thing you have to learn is patience. ALL my bets are just about the same amounts. I have 3 diff sized bets all within 25% of a normal unit. Its almost dumb to even do that but I will push dogs in Baseball.
    Money Mngmnt. Ya gotta have it or this happens. Dont beat yourself up, the thinkin that made that money can do it again. Keep at it and learn this is a game that never ends. Its a disciplined way of life or a sure way to destroy yourself. GL
    Tnx man. Yeah you can see on my spreadsheet here from the start to the end, aside from a few bets, i mostly bet 2% of my BR on my bets and it was gradually climbing until the dumb mistake at the top of the spreadsheet where I just lost the 90%:

http://brainfreeze0.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

swervv
    swervv's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you were going to do all that should of put money on boston +10 or cleveland +12 with kyrie back

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swervv View Post
    if you were going to do all that should of put money on boston +10 or cleveland +12 with kyrie back

hindsight is 20/20 though

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    hindsight is 20/20 though
    Exactly. I would never have dropped that kind of money on games like that. I did this one because Bobcats have played notoriously slow in most of their 1st quarters, especially versus high end teams. I'm not mad at my play/ pick, much rather my lack of BR management and greed. Meh, better luck on a new run. I'm happy I left myself the out of money over my initial deposit because as is, I'm still playing on the books dough.

First 12