Aussiepunter1
    Aussiepunter1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Tomorrows Picks first time posting picks.. let me know what you think

Hey guys,

As per titile, first time posting picks here

would like some advice or tip of your own please

1. Bucks -8.5 vs Washington- the Bucks are just hanging in there and really need to clinch as many wins as they could to take over the 8th seed in the east. I have a feeling its going to be blow out perhaps not from the start but Washington just has too little to play for. I know that they've got a b2b @ indiana the next day but I doubt they'd be saving anything tomorrow it's just too important for them to let this one go.

2. 76ers -8 vs Cavs - Again the same reasoning as number 1, Philly really needs to hold on to the current play-off spot, and as seen today the Cavs are tired and there injury riddled. Irving probably won't be back for tomorrows game either, as I doubt they'd want to risk him for further injury.

3. Clippers SU win VS Denver - The clippers and the nuggets have been balling of late with the clippers on a 4 win streak while the Denver has won their last two. I can't really explain this pick but I just believe the Clippers have the nuggets covered here even away.

4. Parlay - Bucks SU
    - Jazz SU
    - 76ers SU

Let me know what you're thoughts are!

Cheers

SmoovCruz
    Update your status
    SmoovCruz's Avatar Become A Pro!

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Good luck

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiepunter1 View Post
    Hey guys,

As per titile, first time posting picks here

would like some advice or tip of your own please

1. Bucks -8.5 vs Washington- the Bucks are just hanging in there and really need to clinch as many wins as they could to take over the 8th seed in the east. I have a feeling its going to be blow out perhaps not from the start but Washington just has too little to play for. I know that they've got a b2b @ indiana the next day but I doubt they'd be saving anything tomorrow it's just too important for them to let this one go.

2. 76ers -8 vs Cavs - Again the same reasoning as number 1, Philly really needs to hold on to the current play-off spot, and as seen today the Cavs are tired and there injury riddled. Irving probably won't be back for tomorrows game either, as I doubt they'd want to risk him for further injury.
    I like both of these.

If anything, if the Bucks are going to throw one of the games in the b2b, they would throw the 2nd game against the Pacers. Winning both will be tough, but locking in the win against Washington is defintiely the easier of the 2.

Sixers are on their last chance with me. This will be the last time I bet them if they lose. They absolutely need this win. And what's the other reason I like this bet? Oh yeah, the Cavs just got SMASHED by the lowly Pistons. Should be a cake walk for the sixers.

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

First two seems good, but Philadelphia is scaring me somehow, they do not look like a team who WANTS to go to play-offs, they just dont. I think the team all together turned their back to their coach...nevertheless, as mocknroll said, i will give them one last chance!

Aussiepunter1

Yeah know what you guys mean. I told my self I would never bet on a philly game after all the bad beats and piss poor efforts, one last chance I'd say.

Lets see how we go

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Philly is frustrating me and I haven't picked them since midseason... but they should beat a depleted Cavs team by double digits

interestingly enough the 76ers are 3-18 in games decided by seven points or fewer. so a win will most likely be by 8+

laddder
    laddder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

im with everyone, one last chance for the 76ers.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Ive noticed that when the Cavs lose by 20+, the next game they still lose against the spread.
    Only once this season have they lost by 20 to Miami then beat sacramento next game.
    They generally dont rebound after huge lossses very well.
    I think -8 is a good picks as well.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loving 76ers here. Good game to get them back in action and build a little momentum

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

76ers will not make play off...i repeat,......

Aussiepunter1

Can't Believe it... Spoke way too soon Irving is back the Cavs and Nene is back for the Wizards.

Just my luck

Aussiepunter1

Another Play for Today-

Chicago -12.5 vs Bobcats

Aussiepunter1

Hey guys thanks for the input, doubled down on the 76ers 3-2 today even though the parlay didn't go through,

will keep posting my picks throughout and your thoughts would be much appreciated!