ChArRiT
    ChArRiT's Avatar Become A Pro!

2k DOWN NEED HELPP !!

Insight on todays games would really be appreciated. Thanks!

ChArRiT
    ChArRiT's Avatar Become A Pro!

PLEASE HELP GUYS, I know there are really good handicappers here, so please, any help would really be appreciated, I am leaning on Houston Under (BIG) .... Thanks!

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

minn-pod$$$$$$$$$$$$$

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

quit now chances are you are not using a money management system... Or your picks are really bad, or both... Come back when you can bet without chasing.... G.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wow youre down 2k, and your plan is to go after one of the biggest crapshoots in the gambling community...then over/under. Man just jump on UConn Womens today. Its the only bet you can get a consensus from the experts as a safe bet. Plus mange your money. Nobody gets rich quick except those that win lotteries, those get that lucky pull on the slot machine, and people who win the genetic lottery i.e. NBA/NFL players. Take it slow, and at least you will have money to bet until the end of the season. For example, I have a challenge thread that i scraped up $1,200 for. Yet I still only bet $50 a play. I'm conservative, but i still have fun. GL and dont make the same mistakes twice, learning from them is a sign of maturity. And thats it from my weekly lecture to fellow bettors. HAHA

gyftosgreek
    gyftosgreek's Avatar Become A Pro!

nothing is sure in gampbling,as you know by now,charit,my play is under on the chicago,nyk game u 219.5.good luck to you.