remoteviewer
    Update your status
    remoteviewer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    So let me get this straight. You are saying that half of the games on any given day will fall right on the number for either the total or spread??
    My whole point is they are cheating before the game even starts by knowing the outcome to post #'s on the games they need.

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

Quote Originally Posted by remoteviewer View Post
    No, Im saying they will have u sweating half of the total alotted amount of plays possible that can be made on a daily basis right down to the last minute. It happens all the time either a side or total, 1st h or 2nd h or whole game even quarter plays

What do you mean "sweating half of the total alotted amount of plays?"

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I ask one question and you give 3 different answers. Get back to me when you have a clearer idea of what you are trying to say.

jmp

I ask one question and you give 3 different answers. Get back to me when you have a clearer idea of what you are trying to say.
    He's not very consistent on his plays. I think he is above .500, but his plays are sporadic. Too tough to tail and understand the reason.

remoteviewer
    Update your status

I understand its not an easy grasp at all, Its not a one paragraph answer, in a nutshell they know the outcomes of the games that they remote view before they start. Leave it at that

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jmp View Post
    What do you mean "sweating half of the total alotted amount of plays?"
    Sweating means waiting to the last few seconds to know ur outcome, happens on half the total clicks u can punch on any website. 1st h, 2nd h, whole games and quarters sides and totals

heymikeyyyyy
    heymikeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I understand its not an easy grasp at all, Its not a one paragraph answer, in a nutshell they know the outcomes of the games that they remote view before they start. Leave it at that
    Even if it isn't a one paragraph answer...could you go into more detail?

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by heymikeyyyyy View Post
    Even if it isn't a one paragraph answer...could you go into more detail?
    I have tried to explain it but it is too hard and in depth for a person to be introduced to it and really understand at first on a thread, it took me years to fully grasp it and thousands of plays to know when the real opportunity shows itself in high profile situations.

heymikeyyyyy

Here is a 100% situation where the 2nd half total will completely flip and go under in the Jazz-Magic. They post a # that is pretty much half the chop of the front end at 97.5 and it has a major over perception for the game because of the 1st half score also all the people who bet over on all 3 major pieces of the suns-nuggets will not get the same opportunity to do it here. This is a bait and switch program where the complete opposite will show in the 2nd h and the total will go under. I made a 3 unit play on under 97.5, the books are not giving up all that over $ to close shop tonight because they let everyone get away with that last night with over on spurs to close book. They flip it around all the time!
    Fair enough...but can you explain your under 97.5 play for the 2nd half of the Magic-Jazz game? As of right now, they're on pace to hit the over for the 2nd half (all 3qtrs so far have been 50+ points)...are you saying both teams are going to shut down scoring in the 4th due to this pre-assigned total?

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Fair enough...but can you explain your under 97.5 play for the 2nd half of the Magic-Jazz game? As of right now, they're on pace to hit the over for the 2nd half (all 3qtrs so far have been 50+ points)...are you saying both teams are going to shut down scoring in the 4th due to this pre-assigned total?
    Yes, it will slow down in the 4th, there will be less than 45 points to get it under 97.5

heymikeyyyyy

Yes, it will slow down in the 4th, there will be less than 45 points to get it under 97.5
    ehh..doesn't look good =/ but who knows

remoteviewer
    Update your status

ehh..doesn't look good =/ but who knows
    u see what i mean, no matter if it goes over or under 97.5, they got it where its back to 4 points a minute with 3 mins left and they are allowed 13. they know the score but disguise it at halftime and use the remote viewing a lot there

heymikeyyyyy

u see what i mean, no matter if it goes over or under 97.5, they got it where its back to 4 points a minute with 3 mins left and they are allowed 13. they know the score but disguise it at halftime and use the remote viewing a lot there
    yea..wow..hopefully this doesn't go to ot

heymikeyyyyy

to ot...so what happens when there's ot especially if there is a predetermined score? Is it just a fluke when it happens?

jmp

OT.

No such thing as a fortune teller or a time machine or the supernatural.

remoteviewer
    Update your status

ot was the only way I could lose and they got it, they must have wanted ot because they took a basket and a foul for utah off the board because it would have left it on an odd # and would have gave jefferson a free throw to take a 1 point lead, really sinister. they made sure there was no middles again.

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jmp View Post
    OT.

No such thing as a fortune teller or a time machine or the supernatural.
    hey bro in 1994 psi technology was formed to forecast future events for the gov't and is now used and implemented into preparing sports #'s. Look into it, I aint blowing smoke, over the last few years ive made good $, the guess is trying to fighure out what they want not what the players are going to do, players are just robots for entertainment, gambling is for entertainment the sport is a non existent

remoteviewer
    Update your status

to ot...so what happens when there's ot especially if there is a predetermined score? Is it just a fluke when it happens?
    They got what they wanted to avoid any middles on totals by waiving off a basket and a free throw attempt, I was wrong on what I thought would happen today but its not random, there is a reason they put certain games on espn and tnt and abc with the same teams. I was wrong today but I will be back tomorrow, been doing this a while

remoteviewer
    Update your status

btw, it wasnt a coincidence that they got it to ot with that fugazy crap at the end of regulation the refs pulled and the jazz-9 win by 10 when the public lean was on the magic. I thought they had more care about the total but i guess they were after the side. Everyone who had either the jazz or magic for the game had to sweat it out till the last seconds, thats what remote viewing is. they knew the jazz would win by 10 thats y they made them -9, Bulls-8 for game and -3 at half when they were up 6 at half and win by 10, lol. 2nd h total suns-nuggets 105.5 lands in last seconds on 107. All on espn for a reason, no middles on any totals on tv either by design. Really sick. They cant do it on every # posted because then even a moron would detect it but its alive and well everyday and they do it very often.

First 12