datmfjay
    datmfjay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

3 Game NBA Parlay

Bulls Celtics & Hawks what u experts think about dat as a parlay????

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

the current lines are -9.5, -9 and -9

you can get a better return if you have a special 3 team 8 point teaser @ -120

use that and you are betting on Hawks -1.5, Bulls and Boston -1...all you need are 2 point victories, so pretty much a 3 team parlay... but with better return

3 team parlay bet 2k to win $1350.... if your book limits parlays to max $2000 bet

i can do this 3 team teaser and bet $2,400 to win $2,000...toronto atlanta r bad and charlotte is a joke, and Hawks and Bulls are still battling, bulls for best NBA record and clinching 1st seed East and Hawks battling for that 4 seed and homecourt in 1st round... staying ahead of Boston and Orlando

Charlotte has lost 15 in a row... and needing bodies, they just signed Jamario Moon

and if Boston scares u because of b2b2b games... then instead tease down the over in the game and all you need right now is 175 points to cash, only 1 charlotte game has ended with a total score under 175 in the past month...everybody and i mean everybody scores against them, and with Boston fatigued, they will allow Charlotte to score some points too, at least 85

datmfjay

Hey "TM" I see U are a Expert in wagering and im glad I can call on the help of Pros cause Im basically a "Newbie" with this online wagering Im learning pretty quick thnx for the advice does help U are a "CAROLINA" Fan !!!!!!!!!!!

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

TM has good points but u can go his teaser way to back the parlay in case one or two teams come a little short of covering. I say go with your gut and take the parlay. Its a big payout. You dont want to get talked out of it and watch it hit. Worst feeling ever. Go with what you like and BOL.
    Last edited by MikeyD323; 04-15-12 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Typo

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Went for the same parlay. Bulls, Celtics and Hawks ML parlay.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

yeah I would not advise a 3 team parlay on the spread... 1 of the 3 bad teams may just have one of those nights where they shoot really good and they only lose by 3 to 5 pts... most likely, Detroit

just like OKC only beat a beat up Minny team by 5 yesterday... Minny without Love too

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Believe it or not, Bulls are the most risky of those 3. There is nothing to say about the Bobcats - even if they somehow manage to keep the game within single digits, they have no1 to close out the game and Celtics will win. Hawks are hot right now and will run over Raptors at home.

Bulls have pretty much locked in the #1 East seed so they may not be as motivated. But I still don't think they'll just let Pistons run them over - Bulls would still wanna maintain a better record than OKC/Spurs.

datmfjay

Good call "tm" bulls took it easy and da damn hawks wtf didnt parlay the 3 thank god.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Not even close