hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Bucks -3

Thoughts

CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

the pacers are fighting for home court advantage for the first round of the playoffs while the bucks are trying to punch a ticket to the playoffs themselves. basically both teams have their reasons why they need to win tonight but i see the pacers coming out of brew city with the win

Pacers ML
    Last edited by CookiMonster; 04-14-12 at 01:18 PM.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

the over looks good... they scored 229 points in this game a few weeks ago (over 205)... the total is sitting at 205.5 now... GL!!!

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Game should be pick. At best, Bucks -1. If the books want to give me a free basket, I'll take it. Pacers +3 for me. Good luck with your choice. These last few days can be dangerous in the NBA. Pick your spots and keep lots of dry powder for playoffs.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

The line makes me think Milwaukee is the play. Anytime you make Indi a +3 dog in Milwaukee, Indiana has a lot of value to the average viewer. Indi is clearly the better team, and they completely outmatch the Bucks in the paint. However, Indi has been shaky on the road, they are pretty much slotted into their playoff seed, and the Bucks don't play again until Wednesday. Bucks should go all out in this game, but does a full strong effort from the Bucks mean a cover against a better Indiana team, that I am not sure of. This game could go either way, I'm leaving it alone.