MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

In love with detroit tonight

Detroit has been nasty at home as of late. I like the points and a little on the ML here. Any reasons not to?

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Another angle I like is the tigers are on the road. Should be a good home crowd on Friday night

Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Given the way the Bucks have played on the road lately plus how they've played against weaker teams plus how their nipping at the heels of playoff contention plus only 7 games left after tonight...Bucks couldn't have any more reasons to pound the Pistons to the dirt. Then again, they could just right off their playoff contention and play like dogshit. Who knows.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by Judgejoebrwn View Post
    . Then again, they could just right off their playoff contention and play like dogshit. Who knows.
    lol. no ******* chance

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Absolutely hate detroit here. They will be content with their big performance last night. bucks energy level will be 400% higher

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwiz View Post
    Detroit has been nasty at home as of late. I like the points and a little on the ML here. Any reasons not to?
    None at all. Detroit's only home loss in ages has been to Miami and the Bucks are no Miami. Pistons are very aware of the Bucks' playoff situation and they're not going to let this hated division rival come in there and skunk them in their own barn, that's just not happening.
    Last edited by teeder; 04-13-12 at 04:26 PM.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detoilet

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Detoilet
    Ain't it Detruth.

Btw blanco proves to be a man of vision, had this game nailed all along. NBA team psychology100 - it's all about knowing who's coming to play and who isn't. Call it situation recognition.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    Absolutely hate detroit here. They will be content with their big performance last night. bucks energy level will be 400% higher

Good prediction, you were exactly right.