TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Bobcats +15 1/2. Am I crazy?

Haven't really looked at it that much, but Charlotte is 6-3-1 ATS in their last ten games against the Heat and are only 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games in Miami. Heat had to fly from Chicago to Miami and probably were crying their eyes out all the way.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat embarassed last night to not only let the Bulls back in with Rose shooting something like 9% from the field, but to put up 2 points to 12 in OT. I think they're going to take it out on the Cats.

And the Cats just got beat bad by Detroit. DETROIT!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Heat WANT to win by 40 they will win by 40. I'm just sayin...

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are you just sayin BOY SHOGUNRUA

jmbbarata
    nhl
    jmbbarata's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    Haven't really looked at it that much, but Charlotte is 6-3-1 ATS in their last ten games against the Heat and are only 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games in Miami. Heat had to fly from Chicago to Miami and probably were crying their eyes out all the way.
    I'm with you,as I say,Miami Heat is a group of players,that play only to the showoff,and for the money,it's my opinion.They have the best player,James ,and probably the second,Waid,but the others? and a team are 10 or 12 where everybody scores and play to the team,not to themselfs.

bleek88

Quote Originally Posted by jmbbarata View Post
    I'm with you,as I say,Miami Heat is a group of players,that play only to the showoff,and for the money,it's my opinion.They have the best player,James ,and probably the second,Waid,but the others? and a team are 10 or 12 where everybody scores and play to the team,not to themselfs.

dam homie u cant even spell Wade correctly? You shouldn't be watching basketball you should be studying how to spell 4 letter words.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Plus Dad is riding his 6th win on the Heat -16.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by Mocknroll View Post
    Heat embarassed last night to not only let the Bulls back in with Rose shooting something like 9% from the field, but to put up 2 points to 12 in OT. I think they're going to take it out on the Cats.

And the Cats just got beat bad by Detroit. DETROIT!
    My exact thoughts when I laid my bets. Put down 15 units on Heat 1Q -5. Hope it cashes or Ill be riding out a long comeback on my BR.

I'm hoping Heat want to embarrass as they have been embarrassed last 2 games (Boston at home and Bulls for the comeback) and the Bobcats are just showing up knowing they have no chance of winning this one.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Charlotte could be beat by Miami's bench or maybe even a few D-League teams. Take the -15.5

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Detroit just beat Bobcats by 20+ on the road...it just seems too obvious that surely Miami can beat them by atleast 20 at home. They don't even have to give effort to cover this spread, just come play a little basketball.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

yes your crazy, Miami at home vs worst team in NBA

jmbbarata
    nhl

Sorry,is Wade ,not " Waid "

jmbbarata
    nhl

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    dam homie u cant even spell Wade correctly? You shouldn't be watching basketball you should be studying how to spell 4 letter words.
    Sorry Bleek88 . In Portuguese language " Wade " is " Waid "

kishipp
    kishipp's Avatar Become A Pro!

absolutly, bobcats have won 7 games this year, and covered how many? i tried backing them multiple times this year as dogs with a decent amount of points and have not had a sucessful wager yet. save your money and find a better game to wager on. i had bobcats last night, and that will be the last. take raptors and denver, two dogs that have a way better shot of covering. goodluck

jmbbarata
    nhl

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Detroit just beat Bobcats by 20+ on the road...it just seems too obvious that surely Miami can beat them by atleast 20 at home. They don't even have to give effort to cover this spread, just come play a little basketball.
    That is the problem,they don't even have to give effort to cover the spread

bleek88

Very sharp

jmbbarata
    nhl

I place a bet in all the games with the Heat. Always in the over,and I won moreless 40%.

jmbbarata
    nhl

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Very sharp
    Yes,it's true. And I study hard to learn English,but sometimes happens an error...

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    My exact thoughts when I laid my bets. Put down 15 units on Heat 1Q -5. Hope it cashes or Ill be riding out a long comeback on my BR.
    If none of my other bets place tonight (which one already has and others looking good) I'm a very happy man after this one