Betpoints: 10

Are Bulls Just As Good Without Rose????

It sure looks it

He killed them tonight when on the floor

Watson dominated the game when he played and won the game

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just proves that the Bulls are very deep at Pg.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course Rose is great
    I think he is forcing a little too much as of late in the paint with 3 guys on him

Bulls are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo deep

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

rose is awesome but hopefully anyone who didn't already know it last year has now realized his winning MVP was a joke. he was literally the least valuable to his team out of the top 5 candidates

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16221

Thibodeau just might be the best coach in the NBA

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

You are now just figuring this out???

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by 3PtShooter View Post
    Thibodeau is just might be the best coach in the NBA
    Fixed it.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Just stop it. I'm sick of these statements that they are better without Rose. He has played two games in the last month! HE IS RUSTY! If any of you have ever played competitive basketball, you would know how it feels. Did you notice against the Knicks that all his jump shots were going in, but all his close shots and floaters were way off. He just needs to get his timing back. Bulls will be unstoppable when he is back to 100%

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Have to give most of the credit to the Bull's coach. Just look at the Miami line-up and compare it to the Bulls line-up - would you even predict a DD loss for Heat line-up.

Its just comes down to game-plan which Tibs draws up so well, and he has the players that execute it perfectly.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

no.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

They move the ball and get better shots when he isn't on the floor.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    They move the ball and get better shots when he isn't on the floor.
    I think you might see him play less against the Heat in the future. However, like 5 minutes less. He moves the ball differently. While Watson dribbles around the perimeter and moves from side to side, Rose drives the lane and kicks to open shooters. The Ball just moves differently. The Bulls just need to get used to both

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Can you imagine if coaches and GM's overreacted to a game or two the way people on the forums do? It would be hilarious really.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rose is rusty

He will be fine but he has to cut down on the forcing when 3 guys on him..dish out

All these guys think they are MJ and they are not

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rose is rusty

He will be fine but he has to cut down on the forcing when 3 guys on him..dish out

All these guys think they are MJ and they are not
    He will be fine. Besides Westbrook, he is the best in the league at splitting defense. Once he gets his legs back, he will stop forcing and turning over the ball and he will be back to 9 assists and 20 points a night

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

One day I will sell my strategy to the NBA about fouling a shooter and sending him to the line when they are up by 3 with less than 5 seconds to go...

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    I think you might see him play less against the Heat in the future. However, like 5 minutes less. He moves the ball differently. While Watson dribbles around the perimeter and moves from side to side, Rose drives the lane and kicks to open shooters. The Ball just moves differently. The Bulls just need to get used to both
    The way Rose attacks defenses plays into the Heats strengths imo. He tends to attack directly w/ him driving off pick and roll but they have the athletes to match up w/ him well. Think Thibs should continue to give Watson significant minutes even once Rose is back to being 100% healthy.

Bones33
    Bones33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Game to game...yes...any team can play without their superstar for a stretch...celtics had a pretty good record without KG in the lineup the year after they won the title...but come postseason, its a different story.

You simply don't know basketball if you think the Bulls would be just as good of a team in the postseason without Rose.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

if you guys think about it this is the 2nd time they beat the heat without rose and they beat the celtics last week without rose and since they will have home court advantage now and already prove they can beat these teams without him in the regular season cant they do the same in the playoffs with the home court advantage?

Bones33
    Bones33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    if you guys think about it this is the 2nd time they beat the heat without rose and they beat the celtics last week without rose and since they will have home court advantage now and already prove they can beat these teams without him in the regular season cant they do the same in the playoffs with the home court advantage?
    No because playoff basketball is totally different. Defenses will lock in and force the Bulls to score points with a lineup of Watson, Hamilton, Deng, Boozer, Noah. I'd say only Deng could be relied upon to create his own shot consistently.

You're seriously going to expect to win a championship with C.J. Watson as your starting PG? Not happening.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking the same thing earlier and they just might be as good without him.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    Just stop it. I'm sick of these statements that they are better without Rose. He has played two games in the last month! HE IS RUSTY! If any of you have ever played competitive basketball, you would know how it feels. Did you notice against the Knicks that all his jump shots were going in, but all his close shots and floaters were way off. He just needs to get his timing back. Bulls will be unstoppable when he is back to 100%
    This. Some people just aren't smart. Bulls better without a top 10 player in the NBA? yeah right. Just not very high BBIQ by some people. But JJ has always been a Rose hater

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    One day I will sell my strategy to the NBA about fouling a shooter and sending him to the line when they are up by 3 with less than 5 seconds to go...
    I was telling my 9 year old son they should foul when the clock ticks under 7 seconds (Bulls were out of timeouts). He said, "I know right".

Should of hacked Boozer when he got the pass from Korver.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    rose is awesome but hopefully anyone who didn't already know it last year has now realized his winning MVP was a joke. he was literally the least valuable to his team out of the top 5 candidates
    wow you are a complete idiot. you obviously didnt watch him play a game at all last season. embarrassing post..

chantrain

I love how people think last year = this year

Rose isn't the MVP this year so that means he wasn't last year either!

duhr. This is what passes for basketball analysis?

chantrain

Mike McGraw: Rose: "I’ve had worse games than this before. We won the game. I can’t complain about nothing."

Joseph Goodman: LeBron was fighting back his emotions after the loss. No tears but clearly frustrated.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

hes so lazy now

chantrain

This is the same guy who was putting up 40 point 8 assist games last year so...I'm sure he'll be fine.

Credit goes to Thibs for being a hell of a coach and to the FO guys for putting together a team full of winners. Thibs should be the first B2B COY.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

You guys all do know that the major factor contributing to the success of the bulls is their head coach right Without him they wouldn't be anywhere near where they are atm, he just proved it by his ingenious tactics during this game clearly out thinking the miami coach.

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

If they didn't have Rose the whole year they would have 11+ more losses and be a 6-7 seed so no.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

haven't read any responses but based on the title this is the most retarded thread ever

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yeah they are better without the MVP lol .

JJ Gold you are better than this... i know you can do better. C'mon man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Its hilarous that you guys make fun of lebron james and give so much credit to rose. Rose is one of the best PG in the league but he is no where close to LBJ. Sure he is no where to be found in the 4th quarter but Lebron james is the Most Valuable Player of the nba in the last 5 years. He took a Cleveland Cavaliers team to the nba championship in 2007 and even though they got swept by the spurs, there is not one person in the league that could do that. That supporting class is probably the most attrocious in nba history. He took that team deep into the Eastern Conference finals as well in the other years and what happened when Lebron left cleveland, that team had the worst record in the league. If you put Kobe in that Cleveland team, they probably will be no better than a 6 seed in the east. You put Rose there and they would be no better than a 5 seed.

Rose is one of the best PG in the league but look at all these games he is missing, the Bulls are still beating the Heat and other top level competition because the bulls are a very deep team. Thibodeau is the best defense head coach since Popovich but still players are the ones performing. You think if you put Thibs in the Knicks, then the Knicks will be a top 5 defensive team in the nba, absolutely not. You take Lebron james out of a game in cleveland and they will go from favorites to underdogs. You put Lebron James on the Nets right now and with Deron Williams and they would be the favorite to win the East.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

other than gibson and asik, i dunno if any1 else off their bench really does anything significant
    u mite say korver, but hes gonna be hot or cold, and his defense is much to talk about
    it really does come down to the coach and his defense
    a team with lebron, wade and bosh shud not lose to a bulls team thats without their best player
    i mean its embarassing, it truely is
    just imagine if they had tibs or pop as the heats coach .........

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

JJ are you trying to be the most disrespected person on this forum?

12 Last