nhjxmen
    nhjxmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Phone Number Pool for Real Time Injuries?

Just wanted to throw this out and see what you all think. I know this may be a stupid question to some, but it's valid to me. Is there a website or phone application that gives real time injuries? If not, is there a phone number pool that people send each other for real time injury reports?

We have all experienced losing a game when we didn't know a star player was coming back from a long injury to play, or that a good team rests their star players with a gametime decision. I'm sure you all say, "If you are serious about betting, you should watch the beginning of every game." Of course I agree, and I try to, but wouldn't it be easier if you had a phone number pool where somebody would text you immediately about an injury report? This would take a lot of time out of watching games.

If you didn't want to be in the pool anymore, you could just text back and say "take me off the list."

I'm sure there are people who's job it is to report such things, and that their bosses actually employ a lot of people and pay them well. I'm not pro enough in betting yet to do that, so I need another alternative. Maybe I just don't know of a good service that does that. I would pay money for it. If someone made an iphone app for this, they would bank.

Thank you ahead of time for any feedback.

(new member, be kind)
    Last edited by nhjxmen; 04-12-12 at 01:15 PM.