ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

BS foul with 1.2 seconds left in Portland game

Portland was up 9 and guy drills a long 3 and under 2 seconds left.... GSW down 7 @ Half and a PK @ half... GSW get a 2h win... no, GSW monkey half touches a guy and he hits both FTs... no rhyme or reason for THEM TO FOUL they r still down 6 and they just chucked up one last long range 3 down 9, guy just happened to hit it

Fukk the NBA... went from a good day winning a couple units to a losing day but only down a couple units, but still

BS

Yes, this is a NC - approved thread

alfredogc
    alfredogc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on the other side, unreal finish.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by alfredogc View Post
    I was on the other side, unreal finish.
    Yeah, I was having a bad day, but i hit Portland 1h and had Portland for game big... but i took GS @ half and was hoping to hit everything and end up with a nice day... got fukk'd with that bs foul call on a jersey tug with 1.2 seconds left

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

noticed that. made me think of all the people who bet on the 2H.

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Now that type of sh*t makes me believe Tim Donaghy. U cant tell me the refs didnt have or know someone that had Portland 2nd half line. To call a B.S. foul with 1 second left in the back court that makes no change on the out come of the game. Also it wasnt even a foul the guy touched his jersey for gods shake. Unreal completely laughable. NBA is so rigged its funny.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was clearly a foul. you call a foul at ANY TIME OF THE GAME. a foul is a foul. learn the rules and abide by them.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Yeah i mostly stay away from 2h lines unless i really like some, i was just trying to hit the 2h and win on both sides being greedy as we all are... i should have hit it too

oh well, some shady sht going on right now... i might lay low on NBA and play MLB NHL small until the playoffs start

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Most times refs won't even call that last tug... Most players don't even make that last tug with a second left... most times the game is over... alas...

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yea that bastard Lee screwed me big time with that BS foul!