jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

goran dragic

is any1 following this dude?
    hes been putting up some impressive numbers since he became a starter

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

I've been a huge fan of his ever since he was the backup to Nash in Phoenix and happy to see him doing so well right before his contract year. Where do you think he'll end up? Who has the money to spend this year and needs a PG?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

He came up big two years ago in the playoffs with the Suns, everyone knows his abilities by now, he's fearless, which means he will take a bad shot or two, but he's a gamer and a guy you want on your team. He made me lots of money two years ago in the playoffs against the Spurs.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Would be a nice addition for the Trailblazers next season.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Dragic just needs minutes and that's all. You can't learn to play like this in 1 week...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I was thinking the same. He'd be a perfect fit for them. Portland badly needs a solution at PG, they haven't had a good PG in a long time.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Blazers a step down from the rockets. The rockets got a good young group with experienced guys helping them, i wouldn't be surprised if they take a team to 7 games or win SU

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Why did Suns trade Dragic to Brooks? Dragic is poor man's nash imo.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's been an awesome player a long time ago. If he was black and named Marcus Banks or something like that he would be a star right now I bet. And no, I'm not joking. Ever since he's days in Phoenix when he was still really young and raw, you gave him more than 30 minutes and he would be great. He knows how to play extremely well, has nice handles and most of all, knows really well when and how to cross and get by a guy. Great court vision as well and decent jumper. Like someone said, easily a poor man's Nash and probably with better defense actually.

He's still got the time but if this kid never makes an all-star team the Nba wasted a talent in my mind. Just glad people are finally getting it.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Very underrated. If he is a Chinese, he would be called Dragon Sanity or something like that two years ago. Unfortunately he is from Europe where nobody care much anything unless it is soccer, so he has to keep proving himself, which is what he is doing.