Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Revenge

Been noticing the revenge factor has been hitting at a high rate the past week when you have two teams playing each other twice in a short period of time. Wonder if it holds up tomorrow with NY/CHI and BOS/MIA.

Utah loses to SA yesterday, comes back and beats SA tonight

Dallas beats Memphis at home last week, Memphis returns the favor in their building today.

Detroit beat Orlando last week, Orlando blows out Detroit today

Golden State beat Denver just a few days ago in Oakland, Denver won by nearly 40 today

OKC beat Miami on their home court a couple weeks ago, Miami beats OKC last week.

With fairly equal teams it has been working. However, it obviously doesn't seem to hold up as much when you got a playoff team playing a non-playoff team two times in a short span (such as LAC beating SAC twice this week). Just thought I'd point it out, nothing real new though.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Think its working really well with this short season.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston playing a smaller lineup plays into Miami's strengths. Still think that line is a little large though

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

By the way the line is set, I'm thinking Books are expecting a DD win for Miami. I think public will pound Boston anything better than 7 because of how badly they owned Heat at TD Garden.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    By the way the line is set, I'm thinking Books are expecting a DD win for Miami. I think public will pound Boston anything better than 7 because of how badly they owned Heat at TD Garden.
    The Boston/Miami game tomorrow is going to be exactly like Miami/OKC earlier. OKC killed Miami on national television on their homecourt, a week later the Heat cover against OKC on national TV in Miami. Boston embarrasses Miami on national TV at home, tomorrow ______________.

See the trend? I love this spot for Miami.

Revenge + National TV + "A Big Game" = The Heat Try

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Bulls have the revenge edge tomorrow night against Knicks

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls recent 'revenge' games:

Beat Orlando by 20+
    Beat Pacers by 20
    Beat Boston by 9 (lost to boston 4 days earlier)

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

In his postgame interview today Gordon Hayward didn't beat around the bush either- revenge was one of the first words out of his mouth with a smile...