kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Tuesday. DO NOT bet or Fade the public

Tonight (monday) I was on MEM UTAH ML OKC and PHX tonight and looks like I got a good shot at 3/4 wins. Moreover, I see out of all the games about 90% of the public / favorites won and covered (Orl, Den, etc) I have a feeling the books will be out for revenge with fishy lines and tim donaghy reffing. Looks like im taking my monday profit and hiding out till wed or going to the MLB. I would, and im not expert capper, to avoid the public on tues. Vegas doesnt like to lose much!!!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Lol Gotta agree cleaned up nice today, shyt almost seemed too easy...

Probably make a couple live bets for sure though. Im due for an ass kicking sooner or later may just keep it small.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Ive done well last few nights so I might sit one out maybe. Dont worry theyve made quite a bit on Lakers tonight

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Ive done well last few nights so I might sit one out maybe. Dont worry theyve made quite a bit on Lakers tonight
    Very true and again im not some big shot wanna be capper or anyone who reads a lot into fading the public BUT its looking like 6 of 8 favorites cover tonight (monday).

Therefore, on Tues Timmy D is getting the call from stern i wouldnt be surprised if the bulls were something retarted like +4 at home and the refs give the knicks 10 pointers to kill the public.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Funny you say that because I have seen more than a few people (myself included) that never seem to fare well on Tuesdays.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I always follow DG in hockey and he hates Tuesdays, with the exception of a few they generally aren't good to me. I don't really know what to make of it but I'm with you on your theory of when the public has a big day be on the lookout the next.

kobebryant55

Ok 4/4 for monday def laying off the vegas fix for tuesday

kobebryant55

Watch out for fishy lines and shit calls on tues