therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Detroit Wins Tonight

If you can get the live bet. They came out looking to win this game, Orlando doesn't really seem to be caring too much.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

are you watching?!

therushishere

Yeah they came out with excellent energy and body language even from the warmups then one thing went wrong and they collapsed shortly after I hit the submit button

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

this is the NBA. this is where amazing happens. backdoor cover at least. BOL

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i teased detroit and bet the spread....not looking to hot. Hope magic chokes in second half

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post
    i teased detroit and bet the spread....not looking to hot. Hope magic chokes in second half
    I can really hope so... Orlando making WAY TOO MUCH 3 PTS!

therushishere

On the bright side ill give you guys the surprise pick of the Western Conference nobody would even think about looking at...

In the middle of this whole mess...in the middle of the last game Dwight Howard started shooting his FTs with a different motion, more confidence, and MUCH better accuracy. If Dwight Howard starts making FTs this is a COMPLETELY different team. Also, Miamis greatest weakness (other than PG and C- which are the positions that typically win championships, and ironically the two strongest positions on the Magic roster) is defending the 3. The Magic are the #1 team in the NBA in 3-pointers.

And for the record, I called the Spurs before they got hot and their odds to win it all went from +1600 to +250.