Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe I'm actually backing the lakers tonight

Just feel like a mug backing them at -3 even before the game starts, I think it's a good spot for them to cover though. They have been off a couple of days and don't play next till wednesday and I love that Kobes out, hornets without jack and gordon in the backcourt. Anyone else on them ?
    Also on Utah +3 and -1.5, OKC over 210
    GL all

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

I like the spot for the Lakers too but I don't know if I can back them on the road again, been burned by them too many times this year. Plus I haven't seen them much since they got Sessions so I can't say I have a great read on their current form. I'm on the Det/Orl over tonight as the Magic play at a much faster pace and play considerably worse defense without Dwight in there and its only at 184.5. Bol Les Nuts, mbn having Utah at +3 btw

Les_Nuts

I've been fading them a bit recently, I often watch the lakers whenever they have a late game on and i just feel like they will cover tonight. GL on that over, wish I had seen your post in time to tail, as I type it looks pretty good. Also, what does mbn mean?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really sure how you can think Kobe being out is a good thing.

Les_Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Not really sure how you can think Kobe being out is a good thing.
    If he was announced as in, IMO, the line shoots to -5/5.5. I think they will play more as a team, hornets may have greater motivation when Kobe is on the floor. Hey, I may be massively wrong about this and the hornets beat them but I'm taking a shot on the fakers as I like their situation. BOL tonight

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same to you.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

mbn = must be nice

Les_Nuts

Wow

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

looks like lakers is a team to stay away from at the moment if they're burning you