Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

What is Lamar Odom's issue?

Mavericks shut him down for season but will not release him. Crying like a bitch, no motivation. Playing for elite team and making millions. Life must be rough. Fukk him.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Issue. What issue? Have you seen the rack on his wife

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Issue. What issue? Have you seen the rack on his wife
    her rack is almost as big as deuce's

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

you live around all that diva-drama-ish like people and it gets into your brain

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

He married a Kardashian

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Has had two family members pass away in the past year, and misses living in LA.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

The Kardashians eat you up.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Literally, he's down to 6'4 175lbs.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    You mean Khloe will eat you up, I don't know how much Kim eats as it all goes to her ass

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Has had two family members pass away in the past year, and misses living in LA.
    That is too bad. He will be able to go back to his mansion though in LA at seasons end. Life of a millionaire can't be all that bad.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    He married a Kardashian
    Marrying a Kardashian is like marrying a torn ACL.

I got that from Mr. Kelleher.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    That is too bad. He will be able to go back to his mansion though in LA at seasons end. Life of a millionaire can't be all that bad.
    Except for seeing how much you have to pay in taxes.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I would be depressed too, if i went from partying in downtownLA, chilling with movie stars in Hollywood, relaxin in malibu, 10s and 9s in every corner,etc... Then going to Dallas.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I would be depressed too, if i went from partying in downtownLA, chilling with movie stars in Hollywood, relaxin in malibu, 10s and 9s in every corner,etc... Then going to Dallas.
    I trade 10s and 9s in every corner for getting to hang out w/ Dirk Nowitzki. We could listen to David Hasslehoff's greatest hits all day long

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16197

gonna get a bruce jenner face lift

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Smarten up.

He's not like that.

Family members gone will f you up. His wife with the short shelf life won't save him.

I really think he loved the Lakers and them trading him killed his soul.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Making 8.9 million dollars, he is a b***h.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he should be a professional, it's a job not a club

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

People with real jobs get bereavement days, this guy making millions just stops playing??? What a LOSER.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I trade 10s and 9s in every corner for getting to hang out w/ Dirk Nowitzki. We could listen to David Hasslehoff's greatest hits all day long
    Or even invite David and eat a nice little burger with bacon with him?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing for elite team and making millions. Life must be rough. Fukk him.
    That is funniest thing I have seen all year. Mavericks are terrible. Sold their souls this year to acquire Deron Williams and they hope ... Dwight Howard. Old team that probably would be better off not making the playoffs .. and they just might.

CTsharp
    CTsharp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Smarten up.

He's not like that.

Family members gone will f you up. His wife with the short shelf life won't save him.

well said.

Everyone so easy to judge when not in someone elses shoes. Just because you make millions that means you arent allowed to be human? Give me a break.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Money dont make real problems go away, he's probably a head case anyway, he's been having issues since high school, add a nagging bytch, which Im sure Khloe is, then you have major issues. Why people actually wed these kinda chicks is beyond me.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Money dont make real problems go away, he's probably a head case anyway, he's been having issues since high school, add a nagging bytch, which Im sure Khloe is, then you have major issues. Why people actually wed these kinda chicks is beyond me.
    As much as I'm a chick so I might seem biased: I don't think his wife has anything to do with this is. This guy grew up in a family where his momma died young and his daddy is a crack head. Still.

The only family he had were the Lakers.

They traded him and now he's gone into a tail spin. Would I? Not sure. I'd like to think the cash would make it all better but when you're already loaded, that stuff doesn't mean anything. So who knows.

Let's just give him a break for a bit. I can't hate on him even though I can't stand every one of these reality pigs. He's a world class athlete. For a few days he floated between teams and who knows what the f is going on other than his dad being sick. Let's just have some respect.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

i think its just the motivation factor, he knew his role in LA and worked really hard. Also rich or poor losing someone in your life is obv difficult some people handle it better then others.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

he DESERVES so much better, cause sticking a ball through a metal ring is so fukin hard for millions of dollars

'You deserve so much better': Khloe Kardashian tweets her support for husband Lamar Odom after he announces Dallas Mavericks departure

By ELEANOR GOWER
    UPDATED: 21:23 GMT, 9 April 2012

Biggest cheerleader: Khloe Kardashian has voiced her support for husband Lamar Odom today

Khloe Kardashian has come out in strong support for husband Lamar Odom following the news of his departure from the Dallas Mavericks.'You deserve so much better,' the reality star tweeted after it was revealed that the 32-year-old basketball player has left the basketball team.'Know your worth and know your skills that have been proven and earned! You showed your strength. I love you.'
    Immediately after the news broke, 27-year-old Khloe had tweeted: 'Never a dull moment.'Earlier today, Lamar released a statement saying he will immediately 'step away from the team.'He said: 'The Mavericks and I have mutually agreed that it's in the best interest of both parties for me to step away from the team.'I'm sorry that things didn't work out better for both of us, but I wish the Mavs' organisation, my team mates and Dallas fans nothing but continued success in the defence of their championship.'Lamar had spent just four troubled months with the team after his surprise transfer from the Los Angeles Lakers back in December.
    Khloe also later responded to negative tweets from fans regarding the news in typically feisty fashion. She said: '[People] want to assume they know. My last tweet was for me and not for anyone else. I always send out encouraging tweets but today I get backlash? Odd.'She added she would now be heading back to Los Angeles for an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
    'Why do I always have to leave when there is so much to do,' she tweeted. 'I love Dallas.'
    Show of love: Khloe tweeted to her husband that he 'deserved better' after his departure was announced

According to ESPN, the team will list Lamar as 'inactive' for the remainder of the season, which means he could be traded to another team when the season ends.Some commentators claimed that his involvement with the Kardashians, including starring in his own reality show Khloe and Lamar, has caused him to lose focus on the basketball court.However, sources today told Radar that the team 'dumped him' because 'he had too much drama and couldn't get past his issues.'
    Team departure: Lamar Odom, pictured in action last weekend, is leaving the Dallas Mavericks after a disappointing season

'The Mavericks are parting ways with Lamar today. Too much drama, not enough focus on basketball,' a source close to the situation told the website.
    'He just couldn’t get past all his issues, whatever they may be, and concentrate on playing basketball.'And the insider added that Khloe is not to blame, telling the website: 'It’s not anything with Khloe, in fact, she has been the smartest one in his group and has been pushing him hardest to stay focused on his job.'The news will come as a blow to Lamar and Khloe who have just leased a condo in Dallas, according to TMZ, and had planned to begin shooting for the family reality show.
    Watching and waiting: Some commentators have claimed that wife Khloe has been a distraction for the basketball player

Lamar was a success story with his former team The Los Angeles Lakers, playing with them from 2004 to 2011.But he has posted career-low statistics for the Mavericks this season and was at one point dropped to the lower leagues to recover his form.
    He only received four first-quarter minutes of playing time during Saturday night's game in Memphis.
    The sportsman has also had family issues to deal with off the court, and had a break from the team in February to attend his ill father in Los Angeles.Losing his focus? There are fears appearing in Khloe and Lamar is distracting him from the game

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1ray3T9pm

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

He is such a bitch.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Smarten up.

He's not like that.

I know the loss of someone will fukk people up. I'm well aware. The that's too bad was genuine.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

As much as I'm a chick so I might seem biased: I don't think his wife has anything to do with this is. This guy grew up in a family where his momma died young and his daddy is a crack head. Still.

The only family he had were the Lakers.

They traded him and now he's gone into a tail spin. Would I? Not sure. I'd like to think the cash would make it all better but when you're already loaded, that stuff doesn't mean anything. So who knows.

Let's just give him a break for a bit. I can't hate on him even though I can't stand every one of these reality pigs. He's a world class athlete. For a few days he floated between teams and who knows what the f is going on other than his dad being sick. Let's just have some respect.
    I have much respect for him, didnt know a thing about his family being sick, said that about Khloe because she comes off that way to me, much love for Lamar, I know he's been going through things since high school so theres no hate here.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Seriously the things I would do to that rack, will make all my problems go away

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't believe u clowns are arguing on behalf of this fukking *******

guy makes millions, doesn't have to do anything but dribble, gets summers off, clears over a million a MONTH, can't read or write.... and you morons are fukking crying him a river....

go watch some fukking prison camp movies and then come back and read your weak ass comments crying for that weak human being Lamarius DeTrayvon Odom

dumb fukking liberals

CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

sigh...

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a joke this guy is a little bitch the lakers no longer wanted him so he just quit. Or the lakers knew something was up Mavs should get a first round pick back.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    can't believe u clowns are arguing on behalf of this fukking *******

guy makes millions, doesn't have to do anything but dribble, gets summers off, clears over a million a MONTH, can't read or write.... and you morons are fukking crying him a river....

go watch some fukking prison camp movies and then come back and read your weak ass comments crying for that weak human being Lamarius DeTrayvon Odom

dumb fukking liberals
    Damm tell us how you really feel.

12 Last