Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sixers ML -215

I think they cover but there seems to be a lot of value in their ML today. Thinking about parlaying Pacers -1.5 and sixers ML 1k to win 1757.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Former 76ers beat writer Kate Fagan suggests in a recent article that Doug Collins' coaching style "is a huge issue within the locker room."
    "On more than one occasion, players have let Collins know — during a game — that they’re sick of the relentless nitpicking," adds Fagan. The Sixers are 4-6 in their last 10 games and have dropped to seventh in the East, just 2.5 games ahead of ninth-place Milwaukee

Be carefull. Altough have them myself... GL!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea i'm trying to talk myself out of it, don't want to burn all the $$ i made off the tourney. Really like it tho

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Orlando is a mess. Why not fade them. Philly needs this and on their home court. I'm with you.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    Former 76ers beat writer Kate Fagan suggests in a recent article that Doug Collins' coaching style "is a huge issue within the locker room."
    "On more than one occasion, players have let Collins know — during a game — that they’re sick of the relentless nitpicking," adds Fagan. The Sixers are 4-6 in their last 10 games and have dropped to seventh in the East, just 2.5 games ahead of ninth-place Milwaukee

Be carefull. Altough have them myself... GL!
    It's too bad overpaid ***** can't just play the game good for a season. 6ers are a half season team anyway. If this was an 82 game season they prolly would be struggling to get in the playoffs over the long run they would show their true colors.

First time all star Iguodola; guy can't shoot straight and has been in the league for how long. Jrue Holiday having his best year, what I would call a break out year for the young player. Lou williams actually doing something with his career for once in his life. Elton Brand actually working for the money he's been overpaid. For shame. Fuckin players are such jokes.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Pacers could easily have the typical letdown game and cost you, 76ers should easily cover as Van Gundy probably won't last the rest of the season.