Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cousins says Griffin is "babied"

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...-nba-and-refs/

Can't see myself agreeing w/ Cousins on too many occasions but imo he nailed this one.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

cousins should stop talking about the refs already. he gets into enough foul trouble being such an asshole on the court

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Griffin is the most overrated player in the league
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PS3, bureK, and onacloud

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Talking about officials will get you hit with many a foul like they did Iverson.

As far as babied, Griffin got an elbow to the face by Cousins when they went down to the ground last night after the foul that sent him there, neither were called. Griffin repeatedly gets abused. Cousins just mad he got beat.

CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Griffin is the most overrated player in the league
    Like so much other ones in the league

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Haters gonna hate. Cousins has the IQ of Vince Young.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Haters gonna hate. Cousins has the IQ of Vince Young.
    Exactly, Cousins is a real baby.

AndreaMelendez
    AndreaMelendez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Easily Griffin. Both are overrated (hell, replace Griffin with Scola and the Clippers would still have a similar record). Monroe wasn't overrated until compared to Griffin just now. Cousins's agent says Cousins told Westphal something like, "If you don't like me, trade me." If true, that's different than demanding a trade.

Andrea

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMelendez View Post
    Easily Griffin. Both are overrated (hell, replace Griffin with Scola and the Clippers would still have a similar record). Monroe wasn't overrated until compared to Griffin just now. Cousins's agent says Cousins told Westphal something like, "If you don't like me, trade me." If true, that's different than demanding a trade.

Andrea
    This ia the most retarded statement Ive seen in a while. Trade Griffen with Scola? Seriously?!? Do you watch basketball at all?? To honestlty say Scola & CP3 would get to the same place as Griffin & CP3 is laughable. Dude seriously, know what your talking about first b4 you talk. Scola can shoot, but there's no way Clippers would score with Scola/ CP3 like they do with Griffin/ CP3 lmfao

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

cousins is crazy so who gives a shit what he thinks. the difference between the two is in five years you'll know where blake griffin is.

Swizly
    Swizly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    This ia the most retarded statement Ive seen in a while. Trade Griffen with Scola? Seriously?!? Do you watch basketball at all?? To honestlty say Scola & CP3 would get to the same place as Griffin & CP3 is laughable. Dude seriously, know what your talking about first b4 you talk. Scola can shoot, but there's no way Clippers would score with Scola/ CP3 like they do with Griffin/ CP3 lmfao
    Disagree. That's just my opinion though, I don't KNOW things like you do

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Swizly View Post
    Disagree. That's just my opinion though, I don't KNOW things like you do
    I'm not stating like I'm all knowing which I think your trying to sit me in. Its not about KNOWing things, its looking at the game. The term LOB CITY didn't spring from one happen stance. It sprung from the effort of 2 individuals that work really well together which stats and standings can prove. I live in Houston, and as much as Scola means to the Rockets to honestly think the same type of outcome would come out of Chris Paul/ Blake Griffin as Chris Paul/ Luis Scola is crazy. Luis Scola plays well as a dominant 3rd wheel, but he's nowhere near a Paul/ Griffin status. Anyone who watches NBA can see that. Can you Honestly say the same outcome and standings would?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Griffin is a little bitch as is everyone else on the Clippers. They have the worst attitudes in the league by far.

Swizly
    Swizly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    I'm not stating like I'm all knowing which I think your trying to sit me in. Its not about KNOWing things, its looking at the game. The term LOB CITY didn't spring from one happen stance. It sprung from the effort of 2 individuals that work really well together which stats and standings can prove. I live in Houston, and as much as Scola means to the Rockets to honestly think the same type of outcome would come out of Chris Paul/ Blake Griffin as Chris Paul/ Luis Scola is crazy. Luis Scola plays well as a dominant 3rd wheel, but he's nowhere near a Paul/ Griffin status. Anyone who watches NBA can see that. Can you Honestly say the same outcome and standings would?
    Sorry I had just lost a bet from a ridiculous ref decision and was really pissed when i posted that

I've watched a few clippers games recently and their offense is terrible. Griffin doesn't know how to set a pick and they're so stagnant waiting for Paul to do something.
    I haven't seen much of Scola but every time I have he's really impressed me with his shooting. In my eyes Griffin is very overrated and does nothing bar dunk every now and then.
    It's probably more of a coaching problem rather than personnel but it would be really interesting to see if their offense improved if they had someone like Scola.

germanboi
    germanboi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Swizly I'm sure the Clippers would improve with Scola, better IQ, post up and jump shot than Blake.