SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Mia - mem

I don't think this is a good spot at all for Memphis, and the line reflects that. I know everyone likes the Grizz in a sleeper playoff run, and I agree, but not yet. Randolph isn't back at full strength yet. Memphis is wrapping up a very tough road trip, and they might be looking ahead to some very key Western Conference matchups coming up in the next few days.

Meanwhile Miami is riding high after that victory against Oklahoma City. They are playing at a very high level right now and not looking ahead to anything. I think Miami is determined to win these next 3 at home and extend that winning streak to 5. They will handle Memphis, Detroit, and Boston leading up to a huge game against Chicago next week.

I hate the Heat and rarely bet on them, but tonight is a great spot. I am going to include them in multiple teasers, and will definitely be watching the live betting odds to get the best possible price on their money line. Memphis is a good team and may keep it close for 3 quarters, but Miami will pull it out.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Miami is very good off emotional wins. I like em at -7 much more than -8.5.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Brilliant post by myself. I really know what I am talking about.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Regardless of whether your plays ultimately win or lose, you post good write-ups that are helpful for analyzing and thinking through matchups. Just letting you know your thoughts are still appreciated.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Miami is throwing games, beware. Idiot analyst will pick against them, but once the playoffs start it will not matter.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

I love the thinking on this: Memphis may keep it close for 3 quarters but Miami will pull away that is why I am taking -8... because Memphis may keep it close ;0.

Just teasing but you did say that in your analysis =p.