Spreadpicker
    Spreadpicker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Okc -3.5 rolls Indy tmrw..

Okc will roll indy tmrw why is this line so low?

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

the only reason i can see indiana being backed is because people want to make the "sharp" pick and choose the opposite of the one that looks completely obvious

if this line were OKC -5.5 those indiana backers would jump ship to OKC GUARANTEED

OKC is a young team that tries super hard. don't see them losing 3 games in a row, and if they win, 3.5 is not a huge line to cover. i will go with this pick and even if they lose i won't regret it.

i know heat came in and got destroyed by indiana earlier, but the heat have been proving they're slowly becoming the new lakers, suddenly jekyll-hyde when they play on the road
    Last edited by dwluv3333; 04-06-12 at 03:17 AM.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by dwluv3333 View Post
    the only reason i can see indiana being backed is because people want to make the "sharp" pick and choose the opposite of the one that looks completely obvious

if this line were OKC -5.5 those indiana backers would jump ship to OKC GUARANTEED

OKC is a young team that tries super hard. don't see them losing 3 games in a row, and if they win, 3.5 is not a huge line to cover. i will go with this pick and even if they lose i won't regret it.

i know heat came in and got destroyed by indiana earlier, but the heat have been proving they're slowly becoming the new lakers, suddenly jekyll-hyde when they play on the road
    Thats how I see it as well. OKC loses a couple, Indy wins a couple and a low line so "Vegas must know something we don't". They said the same today mocking the Clippers and how the Kings were gonna roll over them. The Line was like -3 and I was like wtf? Clippers are farbetter then the Kings. OKC puts their hearts into their games and like you said, even if they do lose I won't be upset because my pick is correct to me imo.

Spreadpicker
    Spreadpicker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Line has got to move, prol be at 4.5 tmrw morn. I cant see okc packing it in for the playoffs they play every game like winning is in their dna.

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

exactly. except for any unusual circumstances, if you give me OKC/Heat/Bulls/Spurs at -3 against any team not named OKC/Heat/Bulls/Spurs, I will play it without feeling bad if it loses.

And these are the Pacers who got steamrolled by the Knicks for 3 quarters of their last game and had to rely on Knicks giving them an All-Star game-like non-defensive 4th quarter of 40 pts to come back to win

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by dwluv3333 View Post
    And these are the Pacers who got steamrolled by the Knicks for 3 quarters of their last game and had to rely on Knicks giving them an All-Star game-like non-defensive 4th quarter of 40 pts to come back to win
    Ummm well actually that's because the game was fixxed so...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw the same line movement in this game as in the Heat/Pacers game a couple weeks ago. Public was pounding the Heat the night before and all day and the line never moved. Then about 45 mins before tip off the line finally moved up from -3.5 to -4.5. It was a bit hysterical how they didn't move the line all day until right before tip off. Tried to get the entire public on MIA, and then the last minute "shaps" to bite on MIA as well with the line jump.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if we saw the same line movement in this game as in the Heat/Pacers game a couple weeks ago. Public was pounding the Heat the night before and all day and the line never moved. Then about 45 mins before tip off the line finally moved up from -3.5 to -4.5. It was a bit hysterical how they didn't move the line all day until right before tip off. Tried to get the entire public on MIA, and then the last minute "shaps" to bite on MIA as well with the line jump.

I remember that game. I actually took Indy for that one as well who had been on somewhat of a losing streak vs Miami who had been on a win streak. I always saw Miami as a highly overrated team. I don't see OKC in that same light.

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

I really like OKC and am making a small play now becausw you know the line will go from -3 to -5.5 by tip or something ridiculous. Only thing that scares me is 99% of public will be hammering OKC

brainfreeze0

Its up to 4 points and showing 91% for OKC. I agree, around 5.5 points by tomorrow.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Indiana by at least 35

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC lost two in a row. They didn't lose 3 this season. I expect OKC to stay around 70% even if the line moves to 5.
    Now, indi plays OKC well at home. But they haven't played in a while.
    Indi are playing great, both teams will play hard. Indi will want to keep their amazing seed. OKC needs to get away from the Spurs. Both teams are healthy, both teams didn't play yesterday.
    For me this game should be very close. I can even imagine it's going to OT. A great home team that won 3 in a row and 10 of the last 13 against a team that finally is showing some kind of a struggle and after watching how easily these young kids can lose their minds against the Heat, I'm leaning strongly to the Pacers. Will see ...