Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Come on, Need Clippers 1h -1.5 and FT -3

I really feel good about them tonight. Anyone else on them. I have Clippers -1.5 1h and -3 for the game. I need this one pretty bad.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had an awesome day today in baseball earlier today and put a couple of units on Clips 1st Half. Good Luck!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

1st Half is a winner

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I got the game

Ez Money 77

Okay so nice we won this but man I messed up and I got SCREWED so bad by Kenyon Fuking Martin. Well after winning the 1h bet I decided to bet Sacramento 2h -.5 for 40% of what I had on the Clippers -3 for the game. figured okay well have a middle of Clippers -4 & -5. If u watched this game and saw the last 6 seconds u would laugh at the fuking ending. Up 5 and Blake shooting ft's with 6 seconds left. I'm thinkin okay u ugly fuk please miss both of these. He misses the first. Nice okay bitch one more. He misses the second, YESSS. Um wait. Lane violation. Mother F'er. So he shoots again and AGAIN miss! Clippers rebound and Kings give up. YES AGAIN!!! Kenyon Martin rebounds and takes it over the 3 point line. Kings gave up like I said and there was nobody within 15 feet of Martin. He was like 10-12 feet behind the 3 point line and heaves a fukin shot up at the buzzer and it goes in. Are u kidding me? Clippers win by 8 instead of 5. Sure I still won but really? I almost hit a perfect 2 point middle and this fukin goon throws up a shot when up 5 almost at half court with NOBODY near him? Crowd starts booing at him, announcer says "Did I miss something?" other announcer says "Yes, I think Kenyon just shot a three that went in." Wow that was just sick.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I saw the whole thing unfold with a minute left in the game. That has got to be one of the sickest 2nd half beats of all time.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I saw the whole thing unfold with a minute left in the game. That has got to be one of the sickest 2nd half beats of all time.
    Yeah I honestly looked away when Martin got the rebound and Kings didn't go for the foul. Then I heard the boo's and the announcer and fukin rewound my dvr and wanted to punch the wall.