johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Friday 4-03-09 plays!!!

San Antonio Spurs ml (195). Spurs on the road against the Pacers. Spurs own the Pacers in so many ways but I don't trust the Spurs to win on any point spread. If the Spurs win I expect it to be a close game. Spurs are not a good team on the road especially against young running teams. Indiana is a young running team but they play absolutely no defense. No lead is safe with Indiana. They are one of the worst offensive rebounding teams in the league (meaning they don't get much 2nd chance opportunites) and San Antonio is one of the best defensive rebounding teams in the league. Spurs need to bounce back off a tough loss at home to Oklahoma. What a good way to bounce back on a team you historically own. $195 to win $100

Pacers +6 (-140). Bought 1.5 points. Pacers will keep it close but will lose so I will play both sides of this game. $14 to win $10

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

I avoid the Spurs at all costs. They've screwed me more times than I care to mention. I made Charlotte one of my plays today along with Lakers -5 and under, Portland under, Phoenix under. Can you imagine a line of 246?

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    I avoid the Spurs at all costs. They've screwed me more times than I care to mention. I made Charlotte one of my plays today along with Lakers -5 and under, Portland under, Phoenix under. Can you imagine a line of 246?

246 is well attainable with those 2 defenseless scrub a$$ teams..

johnnymapalo

Remaining plays:

Utah -11 (-150). Buy 2 points. Utah with a comfortable win. I hope. $110 to win $100

Utah/Minnesota over 202 (-120). Buy .5 to get to an even 202. Both teams should score easily since neither plays any defense. $55 to win $50

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    San Antonio Spurs ml (195). Spurs on the road against the Pacers. Spurs own the Pacers in so many ways but I don't trust the Spurs to win on any point spread. If the Spurs win I expect it to be a close game. Spurs are not a good team on the road especially against young running teams. Indiana is a young running team but they play absolutely no defense. No lead is safe with Indiana. They are one of the worst offensive rebounding teams in the league (meaning they don't get much 2nd chance opportunites) and San Antonio is one of the best defensive rebounding teams in the league. Spurs need to bounce back off a tough loss at home to Oklahoma. What a good way to bounce back on a team you historically own. $195 to win $100

Pacers +6 (-140). Bought 1.5 points. Pacers will keep it close but will lose so I will play both sides of this game. $14 to win $10

2-0 so far!!! $110 today. 2 more to go..