WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW one of the craziest moments in NBA history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08gv...78FOAAAAAAAEAA
    From the Magic interviews

just watch
    WOW

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saw it earlier and it was incredibly awkward. Taking Knicks +135 ML and thinking Magic will lose and have to deal w/ the media firestorm afterwards.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

The Magic NEED to release a statment, fire Stan and get rid of Dwight for something big. Both of them just made a HUGE dump on the Magic. They look like a pure joke.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Magic -3 at home vs the Linsanityless Knicks easy money for sure. Take the Knicks it will be insane

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Not sure what to expect with this game. I could see Magic winning by DD or losing by DD.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Knicks or nothing

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny how Dwight never came out and said he didn't request that Van Gundy gets fired. He only deflected and basically stated that the burden of proof is on the reporters to find out whether he did it or not. Dwight is prolly the only center in the league that could out scumbag Bynum in a week when Bynum says "I don't take part in the huddles. I'm resting.... getting my zen on"

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Funny how Dwight never came out and said he didn't request that Van Gundy gets fired. He only deflected and basically stated that the burden of proof is on the reporters to find out whether he did it or not. Dwight is prolly the only center in the league that could out scumbag Bynum in a week when Bynum says "I don't take part in the huddles. I'm resting.... getting my zen on"

I got the same impression. Aparently Van Gundy has a lot of trust in the source he heard it from. He looked like he did not want Howard near him at all. This will be an awkward and tensious feeling for the Magics with all of this drama in the air for tonight.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

I am surprised this came out just now. For almost 3 days before the deadline there were talks that Dwight said it's me or him.
    There is no smoke without fire.