Elevated
    Linning!
    Elevated's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Wizards @ Detroit -8.. 4/5

This game is seemingly interesting. Here is some interesting data that I've pulled up about this game.

The only three Thursday games that the wizards have played have actually been pretty good in March.
    Thur 3/15: Wizards 99 @ Hornets 89 -3.5
    Thur 3/22: Pacers 85 @ Wizards 83 +7
    Thur 3/29: Wizards 89 @ Pacers 93 -10

Besides getting killed by the pacers last night. We all know that the pacers are a way better team than the wizards and that was expected. The question is... will this game turn out to be the same with Detroit blowing out the wizards?

In the Series between Detroit and the Wizards, Detroit has only been able to avg about 78 pts per game between the two teams while considering that there have been trades made and new players in certain positions.

Kevin Seraphin has actually done a decent job playing in the center position since NeNe has been injured.
    Detroit is a decent team compared to the Wizards but to me they aren't that bad if they've held Detroit down and also holding the Pacers down as well. It shows me that in these circumstances they match up with these two teams pretty well.

Side Note: Rodney Stuckey is going to play into tonight's game.

What are you're thoughts?

My lean so far, even though the pacers man handled the wizards last night..
    Wizards +points

Any input or thoughts to change my mind??

belavar
    belavar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Nene and Booker are doubtful tonight. Wizards playing fourth game in five nights and claimed fatigue was a factor in the second half last night.

With Stucky and Gordon back, Pistons have a lot more depth. Just food for thought...

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Detroit vs the 8 other worst teams in the NBA - 12-5 ats

Washington on a Back to Back 6-9 ats, but one of those losses came during a 3 game b2b2b, so 6-8 ats is probably the number.

Washington vs the 8 other worst teams in the NBA - 6-8 ats

Detroit is a good home team and covers well at home, but is only 1-3 ats as a home fav, and now they are -8??

If the line was -6 or -5 I think Detroit would be a good bet, but 8 seems a little high. I bet Detroit ML with Chicago ML in a 2 team parlay. We'll see!!!

Has anyone looked at Washington's ats record these past 3 years? It's unreal.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I like the pistons here

Elevated
    Linning!
    Elevated's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by belavar View Post
    Nene and Booker are doubtful tonight. Wizards playing fourth game in five nights and claimed fatigue was a factor in the second half last night.

With Stucky and Gordon back, Pistons have a lot more depth. Just food for thought...
    Yeah, I've noticed that. But after doing a little more research they've had gordon and stuckey both play in the last two games in their three game series and still kept it close.
    Booker didn't even play in the second game of the series due to having right knee tendinitis..
    Could the wizards be detroits cryptonite like memphis to the lakers or okc? I'll keep seraching..