StyleQ
    StyleQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teaser for tonight + Explanations

Here is my teaser for tonight, 7 points, 6 teams and 3 to 1 payout.

1. Miami + 11.5 (They want to maintain there hold on their playoff spot, but they still struggle on the road. Dwayne Wade should turn it on for this game andI definitely feel they will be able to keep it close. Raja Bell, while an impressive defender, does not have the quicks to keep up with D Wade)

2. San Antonio + 3 (Coming off a terrible loss against the Thunder, returning back to full strength to face a depleted Pacers team which is playing for nothing, I'll take the Spurs, they have to fight for playoff standing)

3. Hawks + 11.5 (After the letdown loss in Philly following their win against the Lakers, the Hawks look to get back on track against the Celtics who are missing Kevin Garnett - lacking that inside presence allows for penetration by Atlanta's guards, particularly Joe Johnson - look for a lot of 3's for the Hawks)

4. Mavericks - pk (Pretty self explanatory, playoff team, fighting for position)

5. Portland + 2 (not a terrific road team, but facing the lowly Thunder who are starting to pick up their place, Portland's Defence and in particular, Batum should somewhat neutralize Durant, and their slow pace should offset an offensive onslaught by the thunder)

6. Cleveland +10.5 (following the upset loss against the Wizards, look for Cleveland to re-assert themselves, while it will be a tough game against the Magic following their loss to the Raptors, I don't forsee a loss of 10+ points)

Thoughts / suggestions before I make the bet?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Never bet on the MAVS. So inconsistent. Everything else is safe. Just find another game to take place for the MAVS. They could lose outright, and no one would be surprise in the arena. Seriously. I'm from Dallas and not a fan for this exact reason. Suns are a good bet today, lowly Kings could care less on the road.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Not sure about Portland

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

noh game could be close. not enogh players on both squad to blow anybody

while lakers game will slow down