brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Chicago Bulls -6 at home vs Celtics, b2b2b losses?

Coming off 2 days of rest and b2b losses at home. Boston played a hard game today they had to of put all their heart into. I put my money on Chicago and hoping they come to bring a tough show at home for their fans after the b2b home losses. Thoughts?
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 04-05-12 at 02:58 AM.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Bulls look good tomorrow.

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Bulls are +5 in first halves this year, celts are -5...what do you guys think of the taking Bulls 1H?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

The spread has it as Bulls -8. Even at -6, I'm not too sure of laying so many points. I would probably buy it down to -4 or just parlay the ML with Magic and Clippers.

702underdog
    702underdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2427

Boston on fire of late winning 6 of 8 SU and going 7-1 ATS during that span, counting today as a push. Celtics look like they are peaking behind Rondo and getting Ray Allen back at just the right time to make a playoff push. Celts +6 for me, GL.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Since it's TNT Thursday, your best off taking the dog with the points.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    The spread has it as Bulls -8.
    One book may have their at -8. My book has it at -6

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Do you have any background info or numbers on this theory- or maybe know where they could be found? I've been trying to find a schedule with past nationally televised games with point spreads and results on it but havent located anything...
    Last edited by therushishere; 04-05-12 at 03:32 AM.

brainfreeze0

I can understand the psychological logic that brings with it being an underdog playing in front of millions on TNT, but with the playoffs getting closer its about bringing your A game. Celtics played a hard game tonight and then loaded up to fly to Chicago (although Rockets did the same the other night). B2B losses at home has its own frustrations.

Would be a trip if D Rose came back tomorrow last minute announcement. He's expected soon.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Boston is 2-7-1 vs spread on road if it played night before.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    I can understand the psychological logic that brings with it being an underdog playing in front of millions on TNT, but with the playoffs getting closer its about bringing your A game. Celtics played a hard game tonight and then loaded up to fly to Chicago (although Rockets did the same the other night). B2B losses at home has its own frustrations.

Would be a trip if D Rose came back tomorrow last minute announcement. He's expected soon.
    Rose participated in full contact practice on wed. You think they'll hold him out of this game? Pretty sure they want to get him in a rhythm before the playoffs start.

Pretty sure books already have a good idea if he is playing or not. Books knew Bynum was playing yesterday against Clips and all I read was game time decision everywhere I looked till like the last hour before tip.

Bones33
    Bones33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

bulls are a bad matchup for boston...with or without rose the celts struggle against the bulls frontline

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

totally agree. diehard Bulls fan here but I lean with Boston and the points. I took Boston at +8(bought 2).

think this could be just like the Heat/Thunder game last night....PLAYOFF ATMOSPHERE!!! especially if Rose laces em up..

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

C's are atrocious in b2b 5-10 ATS. But the way they play ball recently. It might be a coin flip. Bulls are wearing out right now. Also heard that D-Rose practice a full contact practice for the first time since he was hurt. Under or no play for me on the total tho.