DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

This due thing does not exist. They're due for a win since they're 100% last 8 games or w/e. They will win tonight JJ . Boston can't break their awesome streak.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Some real serious trends in the Spurs favor tonight, both SU and ATS.

If Pop doesn't DNP-OLD some vets on the spurts tonight, I think they got a real good shot of continuing those trends.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

JJ is the most dominant poster on SBR... WTF!!!!

Old man came out of no where?

dement
    dement's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I'd be nervous putting money on Boston.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by dement View Post
    I'd be nervous putting money on Boston.
    Kiss of death. Rip up the tickets.

Spreadpicker
    Spreadpicker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like the spurs minus 1@ celtics tonight. boston at home resting is dangerous but the spurs are playing extremely well right now. any news on ray allen is he 100 percent tonight?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Unreal
    Pounding a hot Boston team

How good is this team??

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    WTF???????????????

Old men came out of nowhere
    Add a coach like Greg Popovich to any team, no matter how bad a team is, and you will have a contender almost immediately. For as long as he has been with the Spurs you can see a team that gives you their absolute best effort on every level and in every aspect of the game, including the coaching staff all done under the passion of Greg Popovich. This guy probably dislikes losing more than anyone else in sports, and he simply just does not put up with less than 100% from anyone. He is the man.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Add a coach like Greg Popovich to any team, no matter how bad a team is, and you will have a contender almost immediately. For as long as he has been with the Spurs you can see a team that gives you their absolute best effort on every level and in every aspect of the game, including the coaching staff all done under the passion of Greg Popovich. This guy probably dislikes losing more than anyone else in sports, and he simply just does not put up with less than 100% from anyone. He is the man.
    Absolutely right, Coach Pop won't take shiit from anyone. Also RC Buford has to be the most underrated GM in the business, guy is always finding talent.

Don't look now boys, but the Spurs now have the best record in the West and are only 2.5 games behind Chicago for best record in the league. San Antonio definitely hot at the right time.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Absolutely right, Coach Pop won't take shiit from anyone. Also RC Buford has to be the most underrated GM in the business, guy is always finding talent.

Don't look now boys, but the Spurs now have the best record in the West and are only 2.5 games behind Chicago for best record in the league. San Antonio definitely hot at the right time.
    Hill from Indiana who was traded from the Spurs described Pop last week as a father figure and the team was like a family.

The Spurs have holes on defense. Splitter and Blair are slow and play small and all three point guards are very poor defensively although Neal is improving. But this team is not only deep but the bench is extremely potent offensively. It's interesting that Pop will play 5 bench players for long stretches and even give them breathers with the starters, instead of the other way around. Has to be a record for bench minutes.

jjgold

Spurs have just a good a shot as anyone
    Best coach in league
    Real experienced players

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Hill from Indiana who was traded from the Spurs described Pop last week as a father figure and the team was like a family.

The Spurs have holes on defense. Splitter and Blair are slow and play small and all three point guards are very poor defensively although Neal is improving. But this team is not only deep but the bench is extremely potent offensively. It's interesting that Pop will play 5 bench players for long stretches and even give them breathers with the starters, instead of the other way around. Has to be a record for bench minutes.
    I was kinda sorry to see Hill go, but I've been pleased with Kawhi Leonard. I agree about Splitter, NBA much more physical than what he was accustomed to. It really looked like he was turning a corner before that last injury, Spurs are gonna need his size. Considering Blair is playing out of position, I think he plays bigger than he is, got a lot junk in that trunk. Neal and Green have been playing great. I really liked bringing back Stephen Jackson, brings more scoring from the bench and some needed toughness. I love how Pop is playing his bench and his rotation. All these young guys are getting quality minutes and producing, the vets are getting rest and the Spurs are still winning. Defense, rebounding and getting production out of the bigs (Blair, Splitter and Diaw) are gonna be key as to how far they can go.

Bigitaly42
    BIG RED MACHINE
    Bigitaly42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    OKC will run over the Spurs if they meet in the playoffs......Spurs are solid but OKC just too talented and energized every game

Every game? Even the two where the Spurs rolled them? Moron. You don't have a clue.

Bigitaly42
    BIG RED MACHINE
    Bigitaly42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

By FAR the deepest team in the league with the new additions of Mills, Diaw, and Jackson. No team is close to their talent top to bottom

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

If they are the number one seed they make it to the conference finals. Otherwise they have overachieved this year.

jjgold

an they win again tonight in Utah??

I am scared to death to go against them

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    an they win again tonight in Utah??

I am scared to death to go against them
    Keep in mind Utah is tired too. Look at their free throw shooting in the 4th qtr last night. I'd guess 50%. But to bet on the Spurs tonight you are betting on the bench and the end of the bench at that. The Spurs will play major minutes with three players that have only been on the team 3 weeks. I think the -1 makes it a coin flip.

First 12