William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Ad Hominem. I can't stand your posts.
    Yet you take the time to respond. Love it. You inspire me.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Yet you take the time to respond. Love it. You inspire me.
    Happy to help buddy...believe it or not I still think there is time for you to contribute something useful to this thread w/ what should be some decent Laker knowledge....

Though I have noticed you guys tend to be completely blind to reality in LA in general...Lakerboy can join you in the "wildly out of touch w/ how average your team is this year" corner.

William Walters

Happy to help buddy...believe it or not I still think there is time for you to contribute something useful to this thread w/ what should be some decent Laker knowledge....

Though I have noticed you guys tend to be completely blind to reality in LA in general...Lakerboy can join you in the "wildly out of touch w/ how average your team is this year" corner.
    Trust me........I'm not "blind to reality" with this Lakers team. I realize that this team has it's holes........mainly the horrid bench. I realize Kobe is maybe 75% of what he once was. I realize that Mike Brown's offense is too vague and allows for Kobe to take too many shots. I realize that Pau needs to play harder (like he did last night), that Bynum needs to grow the fukk up, and that Kobe needs to pound the ball in to his two seven footers more often.

I also realize that when the playoffs start......and games slow down.....and half-court offense is the norm.....this Lakers team has the opportunity to make a deep run.

To write this team off is a mistake.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Trust me........I'm not "blind to reality" with this Lakers team. I realize that this team has it's holes........mainly the horrid bench. I realize Kobe is maybe 75% of what he once was. I realize that Mike Brown's offense is too vague and allows for Kobe to take too many shots. I realize that Pau needs to play harder (like he did last night), that Bynum needs to grow the fukk up, and that Kobe needs to pound the ball in to his two seven footers more often.

I also realize that when the playoffs start......and games slow down.....and half-court offense is the norm.....this Lakers team has the opportunity to make a deep run.

To write this team off is a mistake.

Mike Brown is in way over his head, and that's the unltimate reason it doesn't matter how deep the Lakers go, they'll always be winning by having to overcome a big coaching deficiency, and that is no formula to win it all.

In this spot tonight, the Lakers probably actually have value as a "road underdog". They are 2-0 the last 30 days as a road dog, and they are playing in their own building tonight.

I actually like the Clippers to cover tonight, but I definitely don't see any big reason to pound the Clips just because the Lakers have been a miserable home favorite this year. BOL guys.
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 04-04-12 at 11:00 AM.

William Walters

Mike Brown is in way over his head, and that's the unltimate reason it doesn't matter how deep the Lakers go, they'll always be winning by having to overcome a big coaching deficiency, and that is no formula to win it all.

In this spot tonight, the Lakers probably actually have value as a "road underdog". They are 2-0 the last 30 days as a road dog, and they are playing in their own building tonight.

I actually like the Clippers to cover tonight, but I definitely don't see any big reason to pound the Clips just because the Lakers have been a miserable home favorite this year. BOL guys.
    Clips are hot...........and Bynum may not play. Add that Lakers usually don't fair too well against athletic teams (with talent) and this isn't a good spot for the purple & gold. Again though........Lakers have enough to get it done IF Bynum plays, they slow the game down, and pound it inside.

BOL to you as well.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Clippers -3 tonight are the play or nothing..........

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Hope it was nothing for you

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

interesting data about lakers ats. how about trying some martingale on lakers covering the spread if they are in such streak?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make it 11 in a row brought to you by the best point shaving team in the league known as the Fake Show...............

First 123