DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Why does everyone like sacramento tonight?

I see a lot of people playing Sacramento... what makes you think Sac for a couple points at home is a good play against Nash and the Suns?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

beauause their being given points at home

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Looking forward to Thomas' effort against Nash...this guy has heart and tenacity. If Nash has troubles with the little pest, Suns are going to have a long night. I also like that Kings are playing physical basketball....not sure the Suns want that. If I play, I'm going money line.

DoubleRedDragon

That's legit. Suns have been winning at home, need to sharpen their road skills - I see this as being a golden opportunity against an inflated-ego at the moment Sacramento Kings team who all of a sudden has strung together a few wins......

DoubleRedDragon

Let's talk under 215 here. Like, what the heck? last two games between them didn't even break 200, don't even think 190!!

DoubleRedDragon

Also you're underestimating Nash... this guy is a champ I don't think he's going to be given many problems..... this guy's tough

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleRedDragon View Post
    Also you're underestimating Nash... this guy is a champ I don't think he's going to be given many problems..... this guy's tough
    Not underestimating Nash...he's an all-time great! I just see Thomas being the right kind of player to give him problems. Nash has the size and the stutter moves down pat...can Thomas bother him without committing fouls? Going to be an entertaining game to watch if you are fan of either of these players.

thesafecracker
    thesafecracker's Avatar Become A Pro!

3/4 of the public are on the Suns tonight.
    Line jumped from 1 to 2.5.
    I'll play Sac at +3 (-120).

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Tough call. SAC rarely comes to play two nights in a row. These young guys usually are pretty content with one win. Sac's 4th game in 5 nights, whereas this is only PHX's 2nd game in 5 nights.

PHX did come into SAC a couple months ago and beat them. Also no Marcus Thornton, he is there most consistent outside scorer.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Suns still fighting for a chance at playoff contention if the cards fall right, Kings no chance.