Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Bulls and OKC - The day after

After what I saw yesterday, I can only expect Chicago to bounce back today at home after that performance yesterday. I mean I could not believe how many shots they were missing, even under the rim. I mean every team has a bad day every so often. They do have one of the top defenses in the league and they will be playing Houston after an overtime loss at home and travel involved. Houston has been good to me this year except for yesterday of course! But I can't help but go with the Bulls to cover. Rose or no Rose. The line is Bulls -8.5 now before the sun is even up in the States. I don't know if I should take it now or wait and see if it goes down a hook or not.

Also there is the red hot Thunder. There has to be some after effect after taking apart Chicago like that last night! Memphis is coming off a day off, but they're still on the road. They went from Houston to Milwaukee and now OKC. I like OKC. They are winning decisively and they are tough. The line is OKC -8 right now.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on these two games.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    After what I saw yesterday, I can only expect Chicago to bounce back today at home after that performance yesterday. I mean I could not believe how many shots they were missing, even under the rim. I mean every team has a bad day every so often. They do have one of the top defenses in the league and they will be playing Houston after an overtime loss at home and travel involved. Houston has been good to me this year except for yesterday of course! But I can't help but go with the Bulls to cover. Rose or no Rose. The line is Bulls -8.5 now before the sun is even up in the States. I don't know if I should take it now or wait and see if it goes down a hook or not.

Also there is the red hot Thunder. There has to be some after effect after taking apart Chicago like that last night! Memphis is coming off a day off, but they're still on the road. They went from Houston to Milwaukee and now OKC. I like OKC. They are winning decisively and they are tough. The line is OKC -8 right now.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on these two games.
    OKC/Mem is definitely one that OKC will not stop paddle to the metal, i think OKC will rollover with a double digits win again at home; this is a rematch conf final last year or at least each team will have a good look at a real contender in the west.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

i see your point leaning towards the Bulls, but i guess this is the time of season, that Chicago "has" to lose some. It is a great team of course, but without D-Rose i guess they were overperforming last month. Maybe i am wrong though.
    I like Houston and the spread is OK for me.
    Kind of inhibitor here is that the Bulls are 5-1 ATS after a double digit loss.
    To be honest, i dunno if i will make a play here or pass. But i won't take the Bulls for sure.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

I like Memphis tonight. Oklahoma City is obviously a great team, but Memphis is slightly better rested and a contender in the West. 8 is a lot of points.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC takes memphis tonite as well as CHI

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I would rather take Houston getting 8.5 from a Rose-less Bulls team than play ANY team in the league @ OKC getting anything less than 10 points.
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 04-02-12 at 11:04 AM.

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Memphis is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Oklahoma City, 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road and 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road.
    OKC has won its last 3 at home and 5 overall and has gone 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games covering the number easily.

I don't know if I can trust Houston. Lately they've been kind of unpredictable. Personally I was on them on Friday against Memphis and they covered by a hook. I was also on them last night +1.5 (got it live) and they lost it for me by a hook in OT.
    I don't think Chicago will repeat that appearance with all those missed shots like they did yesterday.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    Memphis is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Oklahoma City, 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road and 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road.
    OKC has won its last 3 at home and 5 overall and has gone 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games covering the number easily.

I don't know if I can trust Houston. Lately they've been kind of unpredictable. Personally I was on them on Friday against Memphis and they covered by a hook. I was also on them last night +1.5 (got it live) and they lost it for me by a hook in OT.
    I don't think Chicago will repeat that appearance with all those missed shots like they did yesterday.
    Yesterday I flipped a coin 5 times and it was heads 4-1

Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Stick with Heads - much greater probability

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Chicago Bulls@chicagobulls

Hamilton a game-time decision, Rose out. Thibodeau confident Rose will return during regular season. #HOUvsCHI

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I like the Bulls basically because Coach Thibbs don't play that s***. But seriously Bulls are most likely to get back to there defensive ways, and it should be easy with Lowry and Martin missing still. I dont think Dragic and Chandler Parsons can hit the shots Durant/Westbrook can make. I like the Grizz because they're getting there flow back with Randolph in the lineup but its hard to fade a hot Thunder team. I think Memphis either wins SU or the Thunder will blow them out.