thesafecracker
    thesafecracker's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Title Prop Bets

I've made more money betting NBA Title prop bets than any other wager over 22 years.

No recommendations yet for 2012 but here is a fun way to do it:

Pick a heavy underdog who will make the playoffs or one who in on the cusp of the playoffs if the payout is high.
    If you are getting 40 to 1 you can hedge your bets sometimes on multiple occasions and still win big if your team loses.

You can play the other team for the series especially when they are a dog. I n the last one or two games of each series you can take the other team plus the points if they are a dog and win while your team still wins straight up and advances.

In a game of hedging, your big odds on a future title winner could lead you to a nice profit on their defeat.

If you are playing a heavy favorite to win the title don't play against them unless absolutely necessary.

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Picked up Orlando at 36 to 1 for $100 just before the trade deadline to have some fun like this. At this time they were 3rd in the East. Saw Dwight Howard headlines in my head of him staying and winning it all. First part happened. Now just need them to pull it off! (NO SHOT, but great value imo)