MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Pretty dumb comment considering they are 1 game behind Chicago for the best record in the entire league.

So they play like shit yet they are are 40-13??? LOL. OK.

I'm not surprised they lost tonight. That's the whole reason I made this thread yesterday.
    Lie I said, they are in a ton of close games. A lot of close games in which they should be handling people easily. You shouldn't be losing at home to the Cavs. They also got down 27 points at home against the Spurs. They don't seem to take shit seriously unless it's a big game. They destroy the Bulls (without Rose), beat the Lakers, and the Heat but lose to the Cavs. I'm not sure if you watch their games, but it seems like they have to do a lot of 4th quarter comebacks. I didn't say they don't win, I said they look like shit. They just don't seem to play all that hard.
    Last edited by MUHerd37; 04-02-12 at 11:28 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Lie I said, they are in a ton of close games. A lot of close games in which they should be handling people easily. You shouldn't be losing at home to the Cavs. They also got down 27 points at home against the Spurs. They don't seem to take shit seriously unless it's a big game. They destroy the Bulls (without Rose), beat the Lakers, and the Heat but lose to the Cavs. I'm not sure if you watch their games, but I they have to do a lot of 4th quarter comebacks. I didn't say they don't win, I said they look like shit. They just don't seem to play all that hard.
    They look like shit?

I'm pretty sure we beat the Bulls, Heat, and Lakers all in the same week by an average of 15 points. Memphis is a good team. I'm not sure why you're shocked they won.

Also, it's impossible to blow out every single team you play.

The Thunder have been a covering machine this year. Maybe you shouldn't wait until the worst possible time to take them.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I love how people are so shocked when there are upsets in the NBA. Do people really expect chalk throughout a full season? Good teams lose too.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I love how people are so shocked when there are upsets in the NBA. Do people really expect chalk throughout a full season? Good teams lose too.
    No kidding. I come in here last night and make this thread saying Memphis will cover and possibly win straight up. Then these people that don't even follow the team like me can't believe we lost.

Memphis is a good team and the Thunder were coming off a week in which the beat the Bulls, Heat, and Lakers by an average of 15 points. It was going to be hard as hell to bring that same intensity tonight and Memphis was in OKC yesterday resting while the Thunder were playing.

This was a big game for Memphis after letting the last game in OKC slip away.

Taking the Thunder -8 given the circumstances was a terrible bet that was never even close to winning.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Any idea where I can see what they were ATS for a particular month? Early to mid March they seemed to be sketchy. Also, tonight I had OKC ML in a parlay, not spread.

First 12