Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

T-Wolves vs Blazers

9pm ET

Blazers by 2 and ML is -135

1. Even without albridge - hickson played tough last nite @ clippers.
    2. Minn without a trio of players to help out Love - too much to ask from 1 guy ?
    3. Blazers dont want to get season-swept by Minn.

Thoughts ?

Pete0
    --------------------

I'm guessing line drops down to 1.5 by game time maybe even 1

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Portland is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Gota stay with the home team. Its not like minny has a playoff spot

Pete0
    --------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwiz View Post
    Portland is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Gota stay with the home team. Its not like minny has a playoff spot

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

nice hit pete

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Cashed this too...watched the game and saw a lot of stuff I don't like about the Blazers--my team. Everything the Blazers use to stand for has completely been lulled into a jumpshooting garbage style of basketball. Blazers need to take a cue from the Twolves and make sure the offense goes through Lamarcus every play that he's on the floor. Make opponents double team him and have him dish to the open guy. As it stands, there's a few guys that need to be cut from this team before it can get healthy and start playing aggressive bball.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

ths for the nudge man!

Pete0
    --------------------

element, im liking them again today on the ML

What do you think ??

Pete0
    --------------------

pulled the trigger on -135

Good luck everyone

High3rEl3m3nt

Tonight's game will be fun to watch, but I can't see either side being all that appealing....leaning Jazz. Jazz are going to take it to the rim, exploit the Blazers' half-hearted interior defense, and should be able to challenge our perimeter shooters. Looking forward to seeing if Heyward, or however you spell his name, can handle Crawford. Worried about Harris pushing the ball too...our transition defensive effort has been lackluster lately. Good luck tonight...I can't wait to watch.
    Points Awarded:

Pete0 gave High3rEl3m3nt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pete0
    --------------------

sweating bullets here....

blazers are playing miserably ... felton just throwing the ball away !!

i should've waited to see ur insight, but panicked when i thought line will move and bit it.

Pete0
    --------------------

******** felton is singlehandedly killing the blazers

High3rEl3m3nt

Will always like the Blazers...moved from near Portland, OR to SLC. I have surprised myself and have enjoyed watching the Jazz play team basketball with a little bit of a chip on their shoulder....use to hate the Jazz growing up, but would have liked them if I would have appreciated aspects of the game that I ignored when I was younger. This is a great team with a future. Wish the Blazers would play with the same intensity...but if your A guys aren't committed on both ends, most of the B and C guys aren't going to follow suit.

Get 'em tomorrow Pete...I lost my one bet of the night on Kansas...ended so close, but really so far from the cover the whole game.

Pete0
    --------------------

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Will always like the Blazers...moved from near Portland, OR to SLC. I have surprised myself and have enjoyed watching the Jazz play team basketball with a little bit of a chip on their shoulder....use to hate the Jazz growing up, but would have liked them if I would have appreciated aspects of the game that I ignored when I was younger. This is a great team with a future. Wish the Blazers would play with the same intensity...but if your A guys aren't committed on both ends, most of the B and C guys aren't going to follow suit.

Get 'em tomorrow Pete...I lost my one bet of the night on Kansas...ended so close, but really so far from the cover the whole game.
    I took kentucky for 1H, that kinda saved the day for me.

Who do you like for tomorrow ??

High3rEl3m3nt

Haven't really looked in to too much, but I suspect the Heat terrorize the 76ers after the beat down in Boston. I also am leaning Kings at home against the Suns.

Pete0
    --------------------

very unsure about todays card.

76ers are horrible on the road, but idk Miami's motivation is hard to gauge even though they're home with a 20-2 record. i dont know what to think of this one.

Agreed about kings - seems like a good play , have to look into it more. Whatever you are playing / your best play please let me konw in this thread- your posts are very informative and appreciated . Best of luck !

High3rEl3m3nt

Miami will get beat by a tough, physical team and instead of acting like enoughs enough already, and play right back at them, they'll take the loss with the tail between their legs. Then the next game, they'll act out their frustration. Really, this Miami team has some serious problems when faced with adversity....James and Bosh have some character flaws--basketball-wise...heaven forbid they are down a game or two in the Eastern Conference or NBA finals. Still looking at a few things in between work.

Pete0
    --------------------

i like memphis -7 too.. although not a fan of taking favorites. will probably have it as a Rolling IF bet.

last year this team was $ - played it several times throughout the season and they seem to hit a stride again as of lately.

High3rEl3m3nt

Bit on Miami -8 -102 @ 5dimes. Wanted to buy it down to 7.5, but no cigar. Thinking that it will close at 8.5...doubt it will make it to 9. That's all I got for now...really, I'm better in NHL and MLB though. Good luck tonight! We should create a discussion thread in the NBA forums...would be better than clogging PT.

Looks like I'm way off on my line prediction...going to stand pat, not good : )
    Last edited by High3rEl3m3nt; 04-03-12 at 04:58 PM.