JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Any value on Golden State Warriors+10.5??? (April Fools Play)

No write up, just gonna take them.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Well you certainly cannot trust the Lakers to cover 11 points.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

i woulda trust lakers either but after looking bad yesterday,they should come out and kick ass

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

lakers -10.5 for a good reason
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The warriors are officially the worst team in the NBA.. bobcats could beat these fukks

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Looks like I am doomed!

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

lakers barely beating the hornets--i say the lakers are getting jack nicholson to lay off some bets-and yes it does happen

edh1011
    edh1011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3980

lakers have sucked ass lately, but are due for a cover. they've lost 5 straight ats. warriors are shit now after trading away ellis. i may go small on the lakers, or even 1st half.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by iceaxe56 View Post
    lakers barely beating the hornets--i say the lakers are getting jack nicholson to lay off some bets-and yes it does happen
    The Hornets aren't that bad. A lot of their games they lost were close. The Spurs only beat them by 3 points. Now the warriors. They can blow 20 point leads here and there LOL!

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

A ton of value (af)

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Anyone gonna ride this still?

mrtsummit
    mrtsummit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

passsss.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

lakers were -8 in GS so this line is a huge adjustment

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

I have GS as a play tonight but have not pulled the trigger yet.

The problem in my mind?

After OKC win today, Durant is within .2 points of Kobe for the scoring title after Kobe had it locked up. Does Kobe make a concerted effort to go off tonight and hang 35-45 points?

Giving me pause for thought.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

well if Kobe tries to score a lot that will help GS

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

LOL the public is hilarious. The public is completely swayed by what has happened the past week. LAL loses a couple games and barely beats NOH and the public jumps off the bandwagon, yet they'll back this team with inflated lines on the road. Gimme LAL here, probably the last time I'll see them as a public dog the rest of the year.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    No write up, just gonna take them.
    Cashed!

So we're all gonna pretend like nothing ever happened?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    LOL the public is hilarious. The public is completely swayed by what has happened the past week. LAL loses a couple games and barely beats NOH and the public jumps off the bandwagon, yet they'll back this team with inflated lines on the road. Gimme LAL here, probably the last time I'll see them as a public dog the rest of the year.
    This right here is why people shouldnt gamble, they take this one game instance and use the exact thought process to bet the lakers that should have made them bet the Warriors. lakers have been highly over rated all year, by the books and the public. Openers on Lakers (after last night) are 20-33. closers are 22-31. Best available against lakers are 18-35. Talk about a team you dont want to try and wn you money based on what the 'public' thinks.

Lakers have lost games all year they 'should' have won at least according to a lot of people. They have also had a lot of close games which should have been blow outs, again according to some people.

This team just isnt that good, there is a reason why they arent beating teams they 'should' beat by enough points and losing to teams they 'should' beat handily.

People who have a clue about gamlbing have been making money betting against this team all season. You dont see ATS records on teams like you see on the lakers very often if ever for such an extended stretch of time. in their last 100 games going back to all of 2011 and the first 4 months of 2012 the Lakers are 40-60 ATS. 62-38 SU, so more than completely upside down. The purest test of an over rated team. By comparison the Chicago Bulls in their last 100 games are 77-24 SU and 59-41 ATS. Even the heat who by most are one of the most over rated teams around maybe even more than the lakers are 70-30 SU and 53-47 ATS.

When you try and justify a line that looks 'bad' due to recent past and miss it by the mark so much is a clear sign you have to do something else for fun. Or get better at gambling. While this game did continue the pattern for LA a win wouldnt have made this thought process shown by this guy any more 'correct'.

I have an LA bookie, I am the ONLY guy who is betting against the lakers with him, I am also the ony guy that is winning obviously. But he actually lets me bet more to help him balance himself off somewhat as the more the lakers continue to suck ATS the more people bet on them to get back what they have already lost. Martingale at its finest. But this guy has made more money this year than he ever has even by paying me quite a bit. "Fans" shouldnt be betting on teams they like especially ones that couldnt cover a spread with a tarp.

Its Ok for the deluded dummies to laugh and think it is awesome this team is going to make the play offs and are the current number 3 seed. But that dosnt mean they should be betting on them. Guys that re are more than likely broke on them by now. But come the play offs much like last year the Fakers will get totally exposed and embarrassed and the whole thing will start all over again.