kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Cleveland +9.5 @ NYK...?

I am thinking Cle may be the play. Looking back this season teams the lose by 30+ seem to cover their next game and the teams the beat them seem to not cover. Then you look at Kyrie possibly not playing and saying damn how can you take the Cavs. Did you see the Blazers last night, teams without their star seem to cover the first game without him also. Just something to look at.

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

cleveland is at +11 now, i think irving is out.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Ny -10.5 on pinny

dynasty27
    dynasty27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Cle doesn't have a chance without irving...we have no other guards worth even mentioning. I usually homer bet just for fun but, I'm laying off this unless its NYK ML to the max lol

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Damn that fast huh, went breakfast I thought it was still the same. NYK been covering like crazy at home too.

leetreaper

NYK ML loooooooooooooooool

dynasty27
    dynasty27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    NYK ML loooooooooooooooool
    Definitely joking there...not touching this. I honestly think the Cavs are going to pack it in for the season and go for lottery chances but, thats just me...

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Definitely joking there...not touching this. I honestly think the Cavs are going to pack it in for the season and go for lottery chances but, thats just me...

Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Irving listed as questionable for Cleveland. However, Lin is still out, Amar'e is still out, and now Melo and Chandler both have groin injuries that list them as questionable. Even if both play, lingering injuries don't help your performance. I would say far away from this game.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Cleveland has had NY's number the past few years just like the Raptors have had Cleveland's number. If this was a must win for Cleveland, I would be all over it but the bench is absolutely horrific for Cleveland right now. 2 Dleague guys that you can't even pronounce and Luke Walton. lol, They might cover the number but not worth risking a lot of loot.

talbotia
    talbotia's Avatar Become A Pro!

either way i would wait on CLE til closer to tip, think you might be able to get -11