Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Board can sometime switch your mind

I was on Portland. Read the board and switched it up, even bought a couple points to "play it safe", then lost almost all I won yesterday. Not complaining too bad because the board has also won me some games and I still wound up almost $100, but damn, if I stayed with Portland yesterday would have been a big day.

Let's get at it today!!

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

So many books offer live betting. It would have been the easiest arb of your life before halftime. Stubborn much?

And this has nothing to do with your thread but
    I see people talking about labbys. I find it funny at least once a week I see a +500+ live line hit whether it is college basketball or NBA. Yes it is a live line- but meanwhile people are busy labbying -110. Just find it funny.

Living The Dream

Betisland don't offer that, thank you much

H1Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Betisland don't offer that, thank you much
    You have been gambling before 2009 I assume, yet you only bet at 1 book. Hmmmm, don't be sad about bad beats sir.

Nothing wrong with betting at 1 book, but clearly it is obvious there is an advantage betting at more than 1. if anyone is unwilling to accept such free advantage- well they got no one to blame but themselves.

Living The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    You have been gambling before 2009 I assume, yet you only bet at 1 book. Hmmmm, don't be sad about bad beats sir.

Nothing wrong with betting at 1 book, but clearly it is obvious there is an advantage betting at more than 1. if anyone is unwilling to accept such free advantage- well they got no one to blame but themselves.

If you read I said board has also won me some games also. I am at a 59% clip and am up very nicely. I think if I was at a live betting book it might just give me more options to screw up anyway

H1Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    If you read I said board has also won me some games also. I am at a 59% clip and am up very nicely. I think if I was at a live betting book it might just give me more options to screw up anyway
    Live betting is a skill. My first NFL season ever- and I made a killing live in play betting this last season. I would've made thousands more if it wasn't for several terrible terrible beats. Now this could have been lucky- but i think I had only 1 losing weekend the entire NFL season live in play so I dunno if it was just luck.

I've been watching NBA for over 5 years and it took me a losing month or 2 of NBA live betting. If you are disciplined and understand the live in play angles it is such a huge money maker.

You just have to know how to play it. If you have patience and some knowledge about how NBA games are routinely played it can be a huge money maker.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Live betting is a skill. My first NFL season ever- and I made a killing live in play betting this last season. I would've made thousands more if it wasn't for several terrible terrible beats. Now this could have been lucky- but i think I had only 1 losing weekend the entire NFL season live in play so I dunno if it was just luck.

I've been watching NBA for over 5 years and it took me a losing month or 2 of NBA live betting. If you are disciplined and understand the live in play angles it is such a huge money maker.

You just have to know how to play it. If you have patience and some knowledge about how NBA games are routinely played it can be a huge money maker.
    cool story bro

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It can work both ways

I get talked off and on games here

Some guys make good points about a game and I will go with it even if I like the other side

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post

cool story bro

H1Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

U mad bro?

I've lost over 20,000 in 2 hours playing live poker against Farzad Bonyadi. Is this false? no. Is it a cool story. yes.

I've lost over 15k in omaha heads up against some other pro I forgot his name.

I'm one of the best sports pickers on this board. According to me.

I've been to jail for growing large amounts of marijuana in northern california. I've almost been stabbed and shot, I've evaded a multi car accident on the 101 free way when I was sure to die. Yes my life is a cool story bro.
    Last edited by H1Cypher; 03-31-12 at 08:51 AM.

Smoke

U mad bro?

I've lost over 20,000 in 2 hours playing live poker against Farzad Bonyadi. Is this false? no. Is it a cool story. yes.

I've lost over 15k in omaha heads up against some other pro I forgot his name.

I'm one of the best sports pickers on this board. According to me.

I've been to jail for growing large amounts of marijuana in northern california. I've almost been stabbed and shot, I've evaded a multi car accident on the 101 free way when I was sure to die. Yes my life is a cool story bro.
    You're a funny guy

H1Cypher

You're a funny guy
    Lol haters gonna hate.

Smoke

Lol haters gonna hate.
    You really are a funny guy

H1Cypher

You really are a funny guy
    One of my friends lives with his mom. Who lives with Henry Hill.

He also is a producer who producers for Waka Flocka Flame and bricksquad.

I am a funny guy right? =p

I'd like to say I am also personal friends with Henry Hill- but he thinks I'm a dick cause I usually say hello to him in a weird way. and Henry doesn't like it.

If you don't believe me- well go see for youself. He lives on top o topanga. Just take topanga passed mullholand till you get to top o topanga and Henry Hill lives in that community.

He doesn't think I am a funny guy though.

http://twitter.com/#!/ItsPURPS - that is my friend who lives with Henry Hill who produces for Waka Flocka. he is staying in ATL right now.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke