Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

San Antonio vs Indiana +8 or -8???

I have been looking at this San Antonio vs Indiana game tomorrow. I have made one NBA bet this season earlier in the year and have not really been following closely.

So I just thought I would look at ats records and try to break some things down from there, as I usually lean towards teams with above .500 ats records losing and teams with below .500 ats records winning, now this may be incredibly dumb in the nba (or overall for that matter), I have not backtested anything in the NBA, but it seems like as good of a starting point as any.

So San Antonio is 30-18 ats this season and 17-7 at home ats. But they are only 5-4 ats when returning home from a road trip which is a little interesting.

Indiana is 23-27 ats this season and 13-14 ats on the road, but they are 10-7 ats as a road dog, maybe a little team personality trait there, who knows. Indiana is also 7-9 ats when heading from a home game to a road game which does not help this little angle.

Indiana has lost 2 straight ats and San Antonio has won 3 straight ats.

Can someone give me any other reasons to bet Indiana in this spot? To stay within 8 points doesn't seem like a huge stretch here, does it?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Spurs by a small number

350-85