brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Dwayne Wades nephew shot in Chicago

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ag=re1.channel

So he found out after Dallas game on thursday and played today in Toronto with it on his mind. Pretty sad stuff.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

think it was lamar's friend or relative too who recently died made him consider retirement, sucks for dwayne for sure

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder if he was wearing a hoodie. News making such a big deal about the one teenage kid in Florida who got murdered while stuff like this is happening all the time in inner city Chicago and St. Louis.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I wonder if he was wearing a hoodie.
    he was outside a convenient store so he might of had a bag of skittles and an Arizona Iced tea

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    he was outside a convenient store so he might of had a bag of skittles and an Arizona Iced tea
    Would be interesting to find out how much $ Arizona tea is making off of that kids death.

brainfreeze0

Would be interesting to find out how much $ Arizona tea is making off of that kids death.
    and Skittles considering people have been buying both at the rallies to show support

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    and Skittles considering people have been buying both at the rallies to show support
    You hear how Spike Lee tweeted the wrong address and paid that old white family a few million for it? What an idiot

brainfreeze0

Seriously though, wtf was he trying to do. What an attention whore. Lost all respect for him after that. What if people had gone and set fire to the house with the old couple in it. What a dumbass.

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

wait what exactly did spike lee do?

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by smarotta09 View Post
    wait what exactly did spike lee do?
    Someone tweeted an address they said was Zimmermans but it turned out to be a different Zimmerman. It was the son of an old couple with a different first name that hadnt lived there in like a decade. Spike Lee retweeted the tweet and the old people ended up having to move because of all the bs that ensued. He did compensate them for all damages and called them personally to apologize, but still, would he have felt good if it had been the real Zimmermen and the dude gets tortured or what not through vigilante justice? I dont agree with the situation anymore than anyone else, but I also know its not my place to issue justice before all evidence has been heard and he's been to trial.

kdavis
    kdavis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3809

xxxxx

kdavis
    kdavis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3809

I wonder if he was wearing a hoodie. News making such a big deal about the one teenage kid in Florida who got murdered while stuff like this is happening all the time in inner city Chicago and St. Louis.
    Who said he was murdered?