BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Had Clippers at -7

Last leg of a 5 gamer, this one hurts. Aldridge a late scratch and lines gets up to 9 or 10. This team might be the most overhyped team in NBA history. They have Chris Paul and no one else. Griffin isn't even a top 3 PF. He can only dunk and jump. Nick Young is getting significant minutes, get real. Randy Foye? Are you kidding me?

Some of you will say they have injuries, but even with Billups they were mediocore. I only backed them because of how bad Portland is on the road and usually the energy the Clips play with at home. But this is sad. No 3 point shooters (other than Mo Williams) and no post presence. It is the N.O Hornets with Griffin a little better than David West. CP3 didn't make the best decision

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

hearing that a star player is out for the opposing team is horrible news

Swizly
    Swizly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers offense is so static. It's a joke

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    hearing that a star player is out for the opposing team is horrible news
    Right when I heard Aldridge was out, I posted right away that my Clips -8.5 was toast. It's so annoying because they probably would have covered if Aldridge played.

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I am convinced Blake Griffen is an over rated, over hyped piece of poop. He cant shoot a 15ft jumped with any consistency. He cant shoot free throws to save his life which makes it impossible to get him the ball late in the game when its close. His ball handiling is suspect. But if your up by 15 runing a 3 on 1 fast break hes your guy.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by TheBack View Post
    I am convinced Blake Griffen is an over rated, over hyped piece of poop. He cant shoot a 15ft jumped with any consistency. He cant shoot free throws to save his life which makes it impossible to get him the ball late in the game when its close. His ball handiling is suspect. But if your up by 15 runing a 3 on 1 fast break hes your guy.
    I almost never watch the games, but would glance at gamecast from time to time, and I'd always see in the 4th Q, Griffin with a dunk. Is that all he does, dunks in the 4th during close games to give the illusion that he's a hero?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Right when I heard Aldridge was out, I posted right away that my Clips -8.5 was toast. It's so annoying because they probably would have covered if Aldridge played.
    Isn't it weird how that stuff works. Completely agree.