Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz

Why do the Kings decide to play really hard when i bet against them?! Last time i bet against them they beat OKC SU.

Refs w/ 2 bad calls favoring the road team that gave Kings the lead. smh

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Go Kings

Frisco

Then Hayward goes to the basket late w/ lots of contact and no call. Just killed my parlay

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Why do the Kings decide to play really hard when i bet against them?! Last time i bet against them they beat OKC SU.

Refs w/ 2 bad calls favoring the road team that gave Kings the lead. smh
    Dude calm down. Kings won that fair and square that last shot was bogus kings came up big in the fourth. always a close game between these two. picked them up when they were down by 2 at 2.58 last time i layed them now i backed them thank you kings

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Dude calm down. Kings won that fair and square that last shot was bogus kings came up big in the fourth. always a close game between these two. picked them up when they were down by 2 at 2.58 last time i layed them now i backed them thank you kings
    Isaih Thomas wasn't fouled on that drive that tied the game. D Cousins got tied up and they gave him FTs to win the game. Coming from behind w/ FTs isn't winning a game fair and square.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I didn't bet a side on this game just a total, but I shoulda seen it. Jazz beat SAC in SAC very recently on a last second shot and won by 1.

And this was the first home game off 1-week road trip for Utah, and they play Clips tomorrow . Add the home-and-home factor with these 2 teams playing a game recently and the visitor seeking revenge for a hotly contested close loss. I usually play this circumstance

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Kings are a puzzling bunch, so much talent yet so little success

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I was with Jazz also for like 10 units, but we were virtually tied the entire game just matching shots. Jefferson wasnt hitting, too many 2nd chance shots for the Kings and we werent getting any rebounds on offense. We definitely need to work on our defense because half the time our D had their hands in their pockets with 4 of them under the goal while Cousins comes in on an offensive rebound and dunks it because none of the Jazz even jump to get it. We played shitty tonight. Kings wanted it more and played a good hard game, can't take it away from them.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Illusivecone View Post
    Kings are a puzzling bunch, so much talent yet so little success
    Yea i'm not really upset w/ the loss. More upset w/ how schizo the Kings are. Isaiah Thomas has had a big impact lately tho

Frisco

"Kings wanted it more and played a good hard game"

That was why i was initially upset. Since when do the Kings play good hard games and actually want it more?

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Why the thread name is Jazz when you are actually talking about the kings

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Kings need some leadership

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

tbh id love to see Kings come around with a 2002 squad and get a ring in the future since they were robbed by the officials back then

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly....my gut at first glance was jazz all day, been playing well. i changed my pick to kings +6.5 though after reading a bit. moneyline wasn't out of the question but didnt touch that.