dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

just took a shot at the middle

just took a shot at the middle in the okc/lal game and i kinda feel like a pussy for doing it...have 1000 (max bet for my local) on the lakers at PK so i threw 1000 on OKC -1.5 2H...im up for the week and i dont wanna lose 1000 if the thunder do win this game...so pray for me fellas that LAL wins by 1, 2, or 3...do you guys think i made the right move?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    just took a shot at the middle in the okc/lal game and i kinda feel like a pussy for doing it...have 1000 (max bet for my local) on the lakers at PK so i threw 1000 on OKC -1.5 2H...im up for the week and i dont wanna lose 1000 if the thunder do win this game...so pray for me fellas that LAL wins by 1, 2, or 3...do you guys think i made the right move?
    i middled too .. i need a win from LA by 2 - 3 and ill hit .. other wise ill break even .. i dont mind this considering im down for the night ... so better off not losing more

gl DUDEKID!1
    Points Awarded:

dudekid gave You mad bro 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

It will definitely be a close game so you have a good shot at hitting both. IMO the Thunder pull it out tho
    Points Awarded:

dudekid gave Frisco 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

thanks for the input fellas, 5 points for each of u...basically what happened tonight is i took minnesota in college ball and hockey lol 500 each so i consider myself lucky to be even on the day...up 2.5k this week...if the wild dont win in OT its a whole different story, and i put 1000 on the lakers when it looked like the wild were gonna lose to try to catch up, stupid i know...but now that im even on the day but risking 1k, i figure i should shoot for the middle so at worst i probably lose 100 bucks but i got a shot at winning 2K!! if this middle hits i will give out more points lol ill be feeling much more generous

troynewell47
    troynewell47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

i middled also $1000 onn the lakers for the game $1000 on the thunder for the 2nd half c: PLESE lakers win by 1 2 or 3
    Points Awarded:

dudekid gave troynewell47 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

Quote Originally Posted by troynewell47 View Post
    i middled also $1000 onn the lakers for the game $1000 on the thunder for the 2nd half c: PLESE lakers win by 1 2 or 3
    U SAID IT BROTHER!!! lets hope we both cash this shit!!

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

time to twist a blunt and watch the end of this shit GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW GAMBLERS! i'll be back checking in hopefully with some points to give away!!