neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

had bynum under 12.5 rbs. mofo gets a tip in with 12 seconds left to get him 13 rb. fml. why didn't you take him out brown>?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Magic -5 tomorrow is the play

OKC easy winner tonight

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Magic -5 tomorrow is the play

OKC easy winner tonight
    I'm liking the Nets +4

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I'm liking the Nets +4
    Not bad I'm a Nets fan unfortuantely.....we play much better on the road and the warriors are tanking

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Not bad I'm a Nets fan unfortuantely.....we play much better on the road and the warriors are tanking
    I think the Nets team isn't half as bad as most ppl think they are. Probably going to take em on ML

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm even better at MLB than NBA, it's good to be; me.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    I'm even better at MLB than NBA, it's good to be; me.
    STL opening day large over the Marlins.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Dudley gotta give ya props.....You have been picking a lot of winners lately

OKC was too easy tonight

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

thanks! but honestly I've killed it for over 3 years now, won't post another pick on this site though. Shame cause I'm put a dime on a game tomorrow night that really sticks out...best of luck....no more free winners for these guys who wanna lose. Best of luck!
    Dude u have been doing well but you are such a cocky fuk that I'm sure there will be more people happy that you won't be posting than people upset u won't be. Does it make u feel better to point out that u are too good for the rest of us? Aren't we all here trying to do the same thing? Win money from the books? Its not a who's dick is bigger contest. Why post anything if when u win you are just going to blast everyone and say you're not gonna post anymore? You are a clown man.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Dude u have been doing well but you are such a cocky fuk that I'm sure there will be more people happy that you won't be posting than people upset u won't be. Does it make u feel better to point out that u are too good for the rest of us? Aren't we all here trying to do the same thing? Win money from the books? Its not a who's dick is bigger contest. Why post anything if when u win you are just going to blast everyone and say you're not gonna post anymore? You are a clown man.
    I should help people I don't know win money? Anyhow...I remember being naive like this when I started betting...it comes with the territory, you've gotta do it for a few years to see what it's all about....everyone starts square and maybe 2% make it...best of luck.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nobody cares if you ever post another play or not because nobody is tailing you.

Won't post another play +500
    Will post another play -800

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Isn't life just one giant "whose dick is bigger contest"??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brumbies

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

if I was posting consistent winners i wouldn't just stop

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I should help people I don't know win money? Anyhow...I remember being naive like this when I started betting...it comes with the territory, you've gotta do it for a few years to see what it's all about....everyone starts square and maybe 2% make it...best of luck.
    Okay why did u ever post your plays anyways if the point wasn't to try to help other win money?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

EZ, you're confusing him. Type slow and occ-cc-c-casionally stutter. He's more likely to get it.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

A month ago this guy was posting $20 plays now he is cashing out thousands.

Dudley no one buying your bullshit. Your hot at the moment but that's nothing to suck your own rooster over.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ez Money 77

last-1-2-know
    last-1-2-know's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 619

thanks! but honestly I've killed it for over 3 years now, won't post another pick on this site though. Shame cause I'm put a dime on a game tomorrow night that really sticks out...best of luck....no more free winners for these guys who wanna lose. Best of luck!
    I've tailed u Dudley the last couple nights.....worked out great for me....ur thread is 1 of 3 that I have started to play....even against my conscious last night (cause I hate betting for/against Heat since I live in MIA)....but I bit the bullet and took them -8.5....I hope u reconsider not posting....don't let the haters win....

First 12