rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

interesting stat on okc vs lakers tonight

Okc has been -1 favorites excactly 4 times this season.

3/1/12 Okc 105- Orlando 102
    2/10/12 Okc 101- utah 87
    2/06/12 Okc 111- portland 107
    12/28/11 okc 98 memphis 95
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thesloniawski

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Stats are pointless imo. It seems like you can come with a trend to favor anything.

Some guy last night was saying the Pacers were a lock because teams that had scored over 100 three times in a row were 6-0 ATS this season. The Pacers got blown out of the building by the lowly Nets.

I'm the biggest Thunder fan on this site and I've been saying for a week that we will lose this game. I'm not going to bet on the Lakers. I'm going to drink a few beers, watch the game, and hope I'm wrong.

Someone else was saying the Blazers were going to cover against the Thunder because teams were 1-10 ATS after beating the Heat. OKC won easily.

Things like this make me think of roulette in Vegas. They show what numbers and colors the ball has landed on when the odds are the same every spin of the wheel. The same outcome could happen 4 times in a row and it has no effect on the next outcome.

I just feel like it's the bad spot for the Thunder. LA is like 20-4 at home, 7-3 in their last 10, and this is a big revenge game for them after the beating the Thunder put on them in OKC.

I feel like LA will be the hungrier team tonight and there would be no shame in the Thunder dropping one on the road here. GL.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

i agree with u big, 2 be honest i dont go with stats. But hungrier? i dont know about all that. Harden,westbrook, ibaka, perkins, durant. They play with intensity everytime they play. There not gonna sit back and let the lakers take over the game. I see a close game, see no reason why durant and co cant pull through with another victory.