Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    I am adding the Celtics HEAVY to my playbook for the day. My explanation is on my big board. I am going to wait it out and see if i can play them at -7.5 by buying a point.

Hey CK
    The online betting service I use has the Celtics at -8.5 and I can't buy points with them. Would you still go heavy with -8.5 or should I stay off?
    Your opinion is much appreciated.

Hope to rebound off a terrible night yesterday. How bout them Nuggets!

Thanks.

UndersSuck
    UndersSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like the Hornets (-3.5) @ LAC tonight? NO is 8-2 ATS in the last 3 yrs vs LAC. Last 5 meetings the hornets have pasted the Clip show by
    ALL ATS WINS! No Camby and possibly no B. Davis for the Clippers as well. -3.5 looks juicy!

whatisit
    whatisit's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^ David West is a game time decision for tonight and BD is expected to play for the LAC.

David West (ankle) will be a game-time decision for Wednesday's matchup with the Clippers.
    He played through the injury (and scored 40 points) on Tuesday, so there's certainly reason to be optimistic that he'll play. Check back for more info on his status prior to tipoff.
    Baron Davis (strained calf, stomach ulcer) practiced the last two days and is expected to play on Wednesday.

stakagrp
    stakagrp's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to get the board's opinion on which is a better moneline parlay for an outright win. I'm not extremely concerned about the value rather than needing just a straightup win by the teams picked. Please share your thoughts and thanks. Oh and if there is another ML parlay you guys would like to put together please do so.

A) Orlando, Boston, Lakers
    B) Orlando, Boston, Golden St.
    C) Orlando, Lakers, Golden St.
    D) Boston, Lakers, Golden St.

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stakagrp View Post
    I want to get the board's opinion on which is a better moneline parlay for an outright win. I'm not extremely concerned about the value rather than needing just a straightup win by the teams picked. Please share your thoughts and thanks. Oh and if there is another ML parlay you guys would like to put together please do so.

I would go with A) out of these 4........

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

The question is can the Lakers lose 3 in a row on this trip. A healthy Celtics team lost 3 out of 4 on their West Coast trip in late December. I think the Lakers will take it tonight, but I like Orlando and Boston better.

stakagrp

Quote Originally Posted by UndersSuck View Post
    Anyone like the Hornets (-3.5) @ LAC tonight? NO is 8-2 ATS in the last 3 yrs vs LAC. Last 5 meetings the hornets have pasted the Clip show by
    ALL ATS WINS! No Camby and possibly no B. Davis for the Clippers as well. -3.5 looks juicy!
    I don't think NO is such a wise play. They're not the same team as last year and are having trouble down the stretch with injuries. The NO team last year played great with a lot of energy and smashed on other teams. This year they're just getting by in a lot of games. They played a tough game last night against a weak team and won by a buzzer beater. Last nights game had a lot of running involved and with travel on a b2b, I think the Clippers might be able to win this outright. The Clippers have a healthy squad with the exception of Camby who is out and B. Davis as probable, which most likely means that he will play. They've been playing well in front of their home crowd and are well rested with a lot of young players logging in minutes. Young players such as Gordon, Thorton, and Taylor are stepping up to the challenge and then you have Fred Jones and Novak making them 3's. After doing this writeup I think I'm going to lay something on the Clips because I think I just convinced myself in doing so. Rarely would I ever lay anything on this team, but I think they have a chance with NO tired from last nights game and on b2b shorthanded.

stakagrp

I appreciate your pick Lemon and your thoughts on this Roag. I do like Orlando and Boston, but a little scared with Lakers lately and not too sure on GSW. In my mind I can't see Lakers losing 3 in a row especially to Milwaukee, but at the same time they're just the type of team you can't exactly trust plus they've been on a long road trip without rest on a b2b. On the other side I don't exactly trust GSW either, but they do play better at home and they're playing against Sactown who just played a tough game last night with travel and on b2b. They should be tired and in order for them to win they're going to have to outrun and outgun GSW. The only reason I like choice B better is the home field factor. Ok its either going to be A or B. Anyone else wanna share there thoughts?

UndersSuck
    UndersSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stakagrp...

I hear what you are saying. Maybe more than anything, I just have a hard time siding with the Clip Show!! Thanks for your thoughts.

mkchung
    mkchung's Avatar Become A Pro!

stakagrp, although going against the warriors at home is always tough, be mindful of the fact that they have a short bench with all the injuries.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

E) Boston, Lakers, Dallas I think it gets +140ish

stakagrp

Ok I'm definitely going to exclude the warriors although I think they have a shot and maybe Vegas thinks so too with the big chalk. I am now thinking of Dallas because they do well playing at home against Miami, but this might be a tough game.

Lunakid7
    Lunakid7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What do you guys think of:

5 Team ML Parlay
    Magic
    Pistons
    Grizzles
    Mavs
    Hornets

5 Team 5 Point Teaser
    Magic -4.5
    Bobcats +13.5
    Pistons +6.5
    Lakers -2.5
    Grizzles +2.5

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Orlando 1Q
    Boston 1Q
    Lakers 1 Q
    Dallas 1Q

RoagBettor

Luna, both are risky but good luck if you play them. 4 out of your 5 ML teams could lose SU tonight (I think Orlando will win).

There just aren't many good games to choose from tonight, every game could pretty much go either way.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

all games locked in today:
    Tor +6 1H (bought .5)
    Char +9 (played earlier)
    Det +1.5
    Mia +6 (bought .5)
    Pho -1.5

also throwing some change on Mil +7 and Was +3

GL

RoagBettor

Playing a 6 team "Roag" Parlay tonight also:

ORLANDO -7.5
    BOSTON -6.5
    LAKERS -5
    MEMPHIS -.5
    DALLAS -3.5
    HOU/PHO UNDER 225.5

$60 to win $1226.01

Pajda
    Pajda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

10 points teaser for today:

Boston Celtics +1½

Los Angeles Lakers +3

Memphis Grizzlies +7½

Orlando Magic Pick

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok I'm definitely going to exclude the warriors although I think they have a shot and maybe Vegas thinks so too with the big chalk. I am now thinking of Dallas because they do well playing at home against Miami, but this might be a tough game.

warriors is the play imo, I would exclude the lakers. You gotta realize vegas wants you on the sexier team (Lakers)

GL tonite

RoagBettor

Lakers line just moved to -7 on Bookmaker. I'm thinking Phil has the troops riled up (no pun intended).

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played Boston at -7.5

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    Hey CK
    The online betting service I use has the Celtics at -8.5 and I can't buy points with them. Would you still go heavy with -8.5 or should I stay off?
    Your opinion is much appreciated.

Hope to rebound off a terrible night yesterday. How bout them Nuggets!

Thanks.
    I believe that they will beat the Bobcats by 10, so yes

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    warriors is the play imo, I would exclude the lakers. You gotta realize vegas wants you on the sexier team (Lakers)

GL tonite
    I'm looking at the Warriors too.... haven't booked it yet tho

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

CK, i take your picks into consideration everyday you post here, but i can see the bobcats covering this spread easy, maybe even squeeking out a win in boston, so im going to do a small ML play on the bobcats .. but good luck

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

Prop of the Day:

Charlotte will go all out tonight fighting for that first ever playoff spot which means a whole bunch of minutes for Gerald Wallace. Add tothat the lack of shot blockers with Boston's injuries and I'll go with...

Gerald Wallace over 20.5 points (+110)

Also booked:

Lakers 1Q -2

Toronto 1H +5.5

and chump change parlay:

[503] CHARLOTTE +8½-110
    [505] TOTAL o186½-110 (DETROIT vrs NEW JERSEY)
    [510] MEMPHIS -2-120 (B+½)
    [56] TOTAL u6+120 (PHILADELPHIA vrs TORONTO)

mixpicks
    mixpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

all these Pars and Teasers, WOW Looks Like A Lot of people here are going for the HOMERUN, and with the bases coming right up Why Not, (I Quess) Best Of Luck!

To the guy with all the fav. in the 6teamer IMO Should Also Play, 1 or 2 str8 the other way with the PTS, Like Maybe TORONTO+10'

dre3000
    dre3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone tell me where I can find current ATS streaks for teams? I only see the overall stats for the season. Thanks.

Oh and btw, I'm loving the Pistons ML tonight reaaal bad.

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

Mixpicks, you got me thinking, so I'd like a belt-high fastball please...

[503] CHARLOTTE +360
    [506] NEW JERSEY -120
    [508] MILWAUKEE +250

$25 to win $713

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by natelli1 View Post
    CK, i take your picks into consideration everyday you post here, but i can see the bobcats covering this spread easy, maybe even squeeking out a win in boston, so im going to do a small ML play on the bobcats .. but good luck
    Im doing the same. I think Charlotte gets lucky here and wins or gets blown away. Lets see what happens.

TAPDATBOOK
    TAPDATBOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Orlando 1Q
    Boston 1Q
    Lakers 1 Q
    Dallas 1Q

Hi Karayilan,

Boston 1Q got me worried. charlotte is good 1Q team too???

Jimbo42

Quote Originally Posted by dre3000 View Post
    Can someone tell me where I can find current ATS streaks for teams? I only see the overall stats for the season. Thanks.

Oh and btw, I'm loving the Pistons ML tonight reaaal bad.
    You can look at vegasinsider bro...

hockeytown71
    hockeytown71's Avatar Become A Pro!

NHL Plays:

Buff/Atl Over 6 -130
    Phi/Tor Over 6 -140
    Phi -1.5 +140

holdplz
    holdplz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is almost a playoff game for the Bobcats; I wouldn't dream of betting against them tonight. Bottom line: Boston's defense just aint that good without Powe and Garnett. Charlotte will be playing out of their skins on D, and they already have one of the better defensive units in the league as it is. Allen and Pierce will have their usual numbers, but you can forget about points inside... Charlotte +8.5 looks solid to me.

I'm also loving Golden State -8.5, looking for the home-town boys to get it done handily against the Kings. Vegas is just dying for you to take Sac-town after keeping it close vs. the Hornets last night... As for the Warriors, their woeful performance against Memphis speaks for itself. They're asking you to take them -8.5, and nobody is really biting: Only 37% on GSW whereas they had close to 75% of the public's money vs. Memphis.

Jimbo42

All right, who's got Repski's Gremlin? Repski you still got it? Or is CK now cruising that badboy through the hood? I need to know bad cause I like that Laker 1Qtr too... need to do some jackin....

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Celtics/Charlotte

-C’s are just 5-13 ATS without Kevin Garnett this season.
    -The Bobcats are 6-2 ATS in their last eight,
    -Boston is 2-9 ATS in their last 11 home games,
    -Bobcats have covered six of the last seven meetings including both this season
    -the underdog is 12-0 ATS in the last 12 meetings.

First 123456 ... Last