ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

The Heat vs Mavs

Last time the Heat lost a couple road games back 2 back, didn't they go home a couple days later and pound the fukk outta someone and start that streak of winning every game by double digits???

Should we pound the Heat full game or 1h?

Took 2 late night bad beats on small bets, lost $100 back tonight after 2 great days. Considering sitting on my account until the Final Four on Saturday and making a huge teaser anyways.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Bosh plays like he has been the Heat will prolly lose SU. 8 points seems too high

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I'd say this is Heat or no play.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I'm a Mavs fan, and I think we're gonna get blown out today unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong since I can't bet against my boys but this is one of the biggest games of the season for the Heat to sweep the season series against the Mavs and at least get a modicum of redemption. The Mavs are playing a HUGE game against the Clips the next day, season series tied at 1-1, and both teams basically have the same record, HUGE game for playoff seedings. I think given what this means to the Heat Rick probably knows we'll lose anyway, and will be aiming for tomorrow's game which is far more important anyway...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah I'm thinking Heat or no play as well. I'm usually way off on Thursday's. I have really grown to hate TNT NBA games this year.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

1h over