lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Hammering OKC vs LA Lakers at Staples

Not even homecourt advantage can save the Lakers bench at this point

3*OKC +1 -108
    3*Mavs +8 -110

are the books kidding us here? There is zerroooo chance dallas and OKC lose SU here

Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I definitely think OKC decimates the Lakers. Wonder where the public leans on that? As for the Mavs/Heat, it really depends. The Heat's recent play suggests Mavs win SU, but we don't know what Mavs team is going to show up - the Mavs that only lost to OKC at home by 4 or the Mavs that lost to the Hornets by 5, Memphis by 11, Sacramento by 13, and Golden State by 24? Mavs don't play well on the road, especially as of late (2-8 L10).

-Judge

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

If the Heat screw up vs the mavs then there is something seriously wrong internally within the team (player revolt on coach, something like that)

The Mavs won the title on their home floor. Teams really respond and play with incredible effort against a team that knocked them out on their home floor the previous playoff season,

We saw how incredibly hard the Bulls played the Heat a few weeks ago, in the first home game for the Bulls since Miami won the Eastern Conference Title on the Bulls home floor. To respond like that, is normal procedure in the NBA

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which way do you think the line will move? I'm thinking it will end as a pk em

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    If the Heat screw up vs the mavs then there is something seriously wrong internally within the team (player revolt on coach, something like that)

The Mavs won the title on their home floor. Teams really respond and play with incredible effort against a team that knocked them out on their home floor the previous playoff season,

We saw how incredibly hard the Bulls played the Heat a few weeks ago, in the first home game for the Bulls since Miami won the Eastern Conference Title on the Bulls home floor. To respond like that, is normal procedure in the NBA

Great perspective. On the OKC/ LA, the more I weight the pros and cons, whereas I was leaning towards OKC I'm starting to shift towards LA (like just 5 minutes ago I was on OKC lol). Ill probably pass on this game and Id much rather see OKC win, but I think the Lakers will take it tomorrow night. BOL either way.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

I'm a huge Thunder fan and I've been saying for 5 days that they are going to lose this game.

Good luck.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going LA in this one

Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Makes sense. Would also explain how the Lakers were able to put a whoopin' on the Mavs at home a week ago. Might have to wait and see how the lines change on these games.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I'm seriously considering dropping $1000 on the Heat ML on that game. Someone please talk me out of it

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm a huge Thunder fan and I've been saying for 5 days that they are going to lose this game.

Good luck.
    yeah but you said they would win by 2 to 3 against the sucky blazers. sometimes its hard to gauge YOUR team. i do that with my Bulls all the time, dont give them enough credit.

i think the game is a bit of a toss up, but i find it very hard to fade the thunder, they bring it every night.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    yeah but you said they would win by 2 to 3 against the sucky blazers. sometimes its hard to gauge YOUR team. i do that with my Bulls all the time, dont give them enough credit.

i think the game is a bit of a toss up, but i find it very hard to fade the thunder, they bring it every night.
    Good point but later on before the game I said I no longer liked the Blazers.

I'll be rooting for the Thunder but I feel like this is one of those games we lose. We blew out LA last time we played and we're not going to just keep rolling through these road games.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Noone will score for la bench I repeat

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over.

Smiley
    Smiley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Derek fisher!!!!

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

the line will move toward OKC, wouldnt be suprised if it was OKC -1 by the end

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Hmmmm....can't get much of a read on this game.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    There is zerroooo chance dallas and OKC lose SU here
    Am I reading this right? There is zerroooo chance that an eight-point underdog (Dallas) loses straight up?

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

OKC been winning non-stop why should they stop now.

Smiley
    Smiley's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is why i will not bet on okc/lakers game

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

showing me that vid makes me want to take OKC even more

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Both TNT favorites win tomorrow HEAT and OKC. Please don't talk me out of it with, MAVS and LAL threads. ty lol

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you mind if we atleast try talking u out of it?

shimeon40

As much as lakers want to beat okc i don't think they can do it anymore...the minds willing but the body just can't do it scenario

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SaMSoLeeT View Post
    showing me that vid makes me want to take OKC even more
    Yeah let's bet against a pissed of Kobe. That's burning money son. You think he doesn't remember this? Dude will drop 40+ tonight.

z0nedeeLbc
    z0nedeeLbc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Lakers will win tomorrow, revenge factor is big. Plus Bynum needs to prove his worth to the Lakers.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Bynum needs to play big tomorrow. Not jacking up threes.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Derek fisher!!!!
    Hello LAL meet Derrick Fisher. I say Fisher brings his playoff/finals stats to this LAL/OKC match up.

Speedy88

I'm leaning LAL. Revenge game for LA after getting beat down in OKC on TNT last month. I remember James Harden prancing around after he made a 3 and Kobe was pissed. Big game for LA tomorrow, statement game that the West isn't all about OKC.

shimeon40

I'm going to say the sessions factor may come into play..very dangerous pick okc against a motivated lakers with sessions.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Hello LAL meet Derrick Fisher. I say Fisher brings his playoff/finals stats to this LAL/OKC match up.
    When was the last time you have seen Fisher play like that? Nevertheless, up to this point I haven't chosen a side yet.

Speedy88

Kobe hasn't forgotten about this.

Leaning lakers, and probably going to take a stab at a Kobe OVER points prop. This shapes up as one of those games where Kobe could score 35+.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 03-29-12 at 03:24 AM.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAL has got to be the play. Actually, line already moved almost 2 points in lots of places in favor of LAL altough 80% of the public is on OKC. If the Lakers turn this into a slow game, it's their game to lose as they are better than my OKC Thunder in that type of game. The reason I'm notbetting on them, besides the fact I don't like to go against the team I root for, he's the great win the Thunder got against the Heat. So, under for me.

TheLandlord
    TheLandlord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 442

Good to see the judge and lunchbawks both on okc

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Fisher will be the deciding factor here.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Derek fisher!!!!
    exactly

12 Last