clc_00_ca
    clc_00_ca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Does that mean Knicks will be in the playoffs?

Just watching the game Knicks vs Magic. OMG, Knicks playing some good D here. Mike Woodson is changing this team to a complete defensive brick. If this continue, I can see them snatch up the division title.

Melo and Stoud is trying to prove something to the media right now. Ironically, Melo still needs to be the center of attention before averaging 20 ppg. Jeffries and Harrelson needs to step up for the injure Stoud. Now for the position of PG, Davis is playing very well but he is injury prone and marching toward the end of his career. So why not let the youngster Lin and Douglas play more? If I was the coach, I would probably continue to start with Lin and do rotation for the starting position with Davis during b2b games or highly good defensive team. And give more chance for Douglas to play rather than Bibby. SHUMPERT NEEDS TO START!!! I even put caps to emphasize that. I dont even know why they keep starting Fields who is mediocre in everything. Shumpert can steal, dunk, solid D, 3 pointer... he is the total package. Should also give more time to the Novaking sinking his crazy 3's. I dont see any teams that have that much depth on their bench.

GO KNICKS GO

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

knicks are far from a lock for the playoffs. they have too many games left against the bulls and miami. would love for knicks to make the playoffs though. they might be able to make some noise.

they also have a game in orlando. revenge scenario for the magic there.
    Last edited by sportsfanatic; 03-28-12 at 08:53 PM.