Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Sacramento Kings Tomorrow

Line isn't out yet, but I'm sure I'll like what I see. My guess is the line will be around SA -3. Big time let down spot after winning their b2b2b set and a win over the Suns in PHX. Old fatigued legs won't hold up well against the up-tempo pace of Sacramento. Spurs are 2-6-1 ATS on the road when playing the day before. Kings tend to get up for the big name teams (SAC has already beaten BOS, OKC, MEM, DAL, LAL at home). I'm sure the Spurs will be another public darling tomorrow. Books aren't going to lose two in a row to the Spurs.

Kings tomorrow. Good luck.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 03-28-12 at 03:21 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like your angle. tired legs, spurs will tank a game here and there just to avoid injury and fatigue down the stretch. kings beat spurs once in january but parker had 24 points. if they can hold him to a reasonable amount then they'll have a chance. i am a little worried that parker will get a ton of easy layups if he wants them though. hope maybe he is a little tired.

box score link of january game:http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320120024
    Last edited by face; 03-28-12 at 03:31 AM.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

As I said before the Spurs-Hornets game last week, the Spurs have been atrocious on road b2b's over the past couple years.. of course it held up and the Spurs didn't cover the 5 pts in New Orleans on Saturday night.

For whatever reason the Spurs only lose lately when a game follows multiple days off. Just this month alone they had 2 days off following a loss to denver. Had 2 days off following loss to clips. And had 3 days off following a loss to Dallas. They will have 2 days off following the Sac game. I don't put much stock into that but just I can't fade the other trend of being a poor team on a road b2b situation
    Last edited by PR9; 03-28-12 at 03:37 AM.

Thesloniawski
    Thesloniawski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

As a die hard Sacramento Kings fan I like your train of thought. However it depends on the spread. The Kings are very inconsistent. Evans continues to confuse me. He was one of 3 people in NBA history to average 20 points points 5 assists 5 rebounds in his rookie year. He had me convinced that he was a franchise type player after his rookie year. The truth is, the Kings play better without him. His jump shot his horrible. I like the Spurs at -3 if that is the line. However Isiah Thomas is the truth, his defense is GREAT. Tony Parker will have his hands full and Cousins is a beast down low and will continue his hot streak against the undersized Bliar. I hope your right... but I'm betting the spread is -6 and will move to -6.5

Good luck, I like your insight as I am new to the sight but have noticed your posts as of late.

PR9

Pop has been sitting out players when there's a bunch of games clustered. I know he sat out a couple over the weekend but it's still their 5th game in 6 days and he may sit out some of them. So keep an eye out for that

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

6 or 6.5 on the road? That would be nice for Sac backers, but frankly very unlikely.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Spurs -3.5. Kings get up

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Pop has been sitting out players when there's a bunch of games clustered. I know he sat out a couple over the weekend but it's still their 5th game in 6 days and he may sit out some of them. So keep an eye out for that
    I was thinking the same. He has been resting his older players in these fatigue games. I could see him playing everyone because SA doesn't play again until Saturday, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did sit some guys. I don't think it is too easy playing b2b road games against PHX and SAC. Two fast paced teams, not easy in a b2b.

Game is nationally televised on NBATV. SAC shows up on nationally televised games.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Game is nationally televised on NBATV. SAC shows up on nationally televised games.
    They beat OKC on national TV .. i remember that one. It was the biggest game of their season - city was looking forward to it for months, all-black night the crowd was wearing all black, OKC was only favored by 2, OKC was being pounded with 97% on them, line didn't move all day. Sac wins SU

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Capital of California inside information game of the year

TheSituation559
    TheSituation559's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Spurs don't play again until Saturday. Will they go all out tonight knowing they have some time off?

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by TheSituation559 View Post
    The Spurs don't play again until Saturday. Will they go all out tonight knowing they have some time off?
    Every loss they've had this month preceded multiple days off.

Click on "March" in the following link to see a nice boxed, and easy to read, format:

http://www.nba.com/spurs/schedule/

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Public pounding the over here, will play the under, hope to get 215.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Kings look good but this is a revenge game for San Antonio. People still haven't realized that Kings are a very good home team against the better competition.